cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UJBR Backup lead to corrupted (?) script logic files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I made a backup of an environment on BPC 10 and all of the script logic files in this backup seem to be corrupted as you can see on the screenshot below:

What could be wrong?

Thanks,

Michele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

What do you mean by "all of the script logic files in this backup seem to be corrupted"

Inside backup file? Then it's OK, the scripts you see is a zip compressed text without zip header...

B.R. Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if I unzip the backup file the .LGF files are still like the image I posted above.

Michele

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, after unzip of the backup file you will have scripts still zipped. During UJBR restore process the scripts will be restored without issues!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't get it. Why after unzipping the backup file the scripts are still zipped?

Anyway if this is the regular behavior how can I read these files,locally, from the backup?

Thanks

Michele

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is a regular behavior, nobody promise that you will be able to read scripts from backup file.

Options:

1. Instead of backup save scripts directly from UJFS - you will have normal text files.

2. Write code in any language to unzip the scripts from backup files using publicly available zip libraries. Just remember that the file is zipped content without header and footer (you can binary compare the same script zipped by standard zip and the script you have in backup).

Vadim

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just look on this picture: fxtra.zip - normal zip file with compressed FXTRANS.LGF, below - FXTRANS.LGF from UJBR backup...

Common part marked red!

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see.

Thanks Vadim,

Michele

Answers (0)