Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_UJHANA_QUERY Error - GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Really need your advise.

When we open input templates and do refresh, it popup error while it doesn't have any errors before.

|What happened?                                                                                   

|    Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                        

|                                                                                                 

|    The current ABAP program "CL_UJHANA_QUERY===============CP" had to be                        

|     terminated because it has                                                                   

|    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                               

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|What can you do?                                                                                 

|    Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.                                         

|                                                                                                 

|                                                                                                 

|    To process the problem further, contact you SAP system                                       

|    administrator.                                                                               

|                                                                                                 

|    Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look                                  

|    at and manage termination messages, and you can also                                         

|    keep them for a long time.                                                                   

|How to correct the error                                                                         

|                                                                                                 

|    If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to                       

|    find an interim solution in an SAP Note.                                                     

|    If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following                       

|    keywords:                                                                                    

|                                                                                                 

|    "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED" " "                                                                     

|    "CL_UJHANA_QUERY===============CP" or "CL_UJHANA_QUERY===============CM006"                  

|    "CONVERT_DIM2AXIS"                                                                           

|                                                                                                 

I have attached ST22 shortdump. I have searching in SAP Note, SCN, and other files, but no clue within this error.

Kindly need your help, because somehow I thought this is related with HANABPC component. We're in BPC SP04 BW731, HANABPC SP02.

Regards,

Ridwansyah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 2091089

Former Member
0 Kudos

We see the same error when try to run a report on a version which has dimension formulas on it. Processing the dimension or the member formulas didnt help. Any thoughts on this? Has it got anything to do with member formulas?

former_member980548
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rid,

Is this Resolved? If so, can you provide me the solution. I am getting the same Dump.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Last time based on abap dump, it failed to convert the dimension to the axis in the report.

So this is dimension problem. I found the problem is in certain dimension and failing when someone try to modify the master data

Last time our solution is go to the problem dimension, modify one of the member dimension and save&process in offline environment.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Have you done all the post tasks of system installation. The same issue i faced when i am connecting ECC and BW on HANA.

Regards,

Shree

former_member980548
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Rid. Let me check.