cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVT Online Check in distributed model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to implement SVT online check in distributed environment. i.e. I have a seperate ERP system and a new EHS system.

I am well aware of all configurations and BADI implementations for SVT online check.

My question is how can I do this in distributed systems where my sales/purchase order is in ERP system and EHS data in different system.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

assuming that the "EHS" system is used as a "master data management" system to set up EHS data and that you have here as well the connection of EHS to MM then this option is the right way to go on:

a.) establish an EHS ALE scenario from SAP EHS system to SAP ERP system; to do so make sure that customizing is the same !

b.) replicate the MM, EHS data using ALE scenario. You need to replicate the specifications and phrases so that both data "container" are available in SAP ERP

In SAP ERP you can then go on with SAP EHS SVT implementation steps. Make sure that no ! data is maintained in SAP ERP in the EHS submodule or you will get conflicts

As you don't need all of the SAP EHS data in SAP ERP you can reduce the amount of data transferred in ALE Scenario so that on SAP ERP side you would use a reduced SAP EHS set up

The topic of establishing ALE scenarios have been discussed here rarely. may be check : You will find some links to such threads.

Your scenario is not unknown but used very often.

C.B.