cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event based campaign when complaint has status closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CRM system when complaint has status closed then, Consumer should receive a Feedback Survey URL, when customer fills form, then it should appear in CRM activity .

1. If Customer has replied to survey then acknowledgment mail should be sent and Call list should be created.

2, If customer do not reply  reminder mail should be sent to non respondent

3. SAP Power user should able to track, how may people have responded and how many people have not responded on daily basis

Tracking of all Complaints feedback will be done on daily basis.

If daily 10 complaints are closed and 10 feedback forms are send then how many people have replied and how many people have not replied , that data should be given to user in form of report.

All above scenario we want to cover in Marketing Event trigger campaign.

a. So how to create target group for customers whose Complaint is closed .

b. Every day how the Target group will get refreshed .

c. How to send feedback from to customer in this scenario.

Client is not willing to create a campaign for every day. It should work similar to birthday wish where target group is getting refreshed.

Please suggest .

Thanks & Regards,

Anup Reche

+919619047722

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

the best approach to set up your process is using campaign automation. You will find some useful information in the online help:

Campaign Automation - Campaign Management - SAP Library

You can use the following workflow item:

WS14000063

Create Target Group and Send to Channel

Workflow in Campaign Automation - Campaign Management - SAP Library

The only thing you need to think about is how to model the target group. There are the following ways:

• You can create a marketing attribute such as 'complaing closure date' which is filled with the latest closed complaint. Since the customers should only be contacted once after closing the complaint, it's ok once only the latest complaint date is filled. The point is how to update the attribute - this most probably needs to be done manually or with sheduling any update job.
  • Create an InfoSet and read the complaing closure date from the Business Partners Interaction.

I hope this information helps.

best regards,

Johannes

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the automated campaign can be scheduled recurring, the target group will then be created again each time and the mails will be sent.

best regards,

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

It is really helpful

Thanks & Regards,

Anup Reche

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

I have created marketing attribute with complaint closure date with program and job is scheduled for it .

I have created a Camapign and assign camapign element. i have assigned a segmentation model in Camapign element .segmentation is done on complaint closure date.

i am facing following issues

1.when i release a main campaign its asking for assigning channel .

2. for campaign element i have assigned segmentation model with marketing attribute of close complaint .

And work flow create target group and channel transfer is not working .system is asking to change it , if change to WF Seng Target group to channel its not throwing error .

how to update the segmentation model on daily basis.

Camapign

Camapign element

Segmentation

Please assist in completing the process.

Thanks & Regards,

Anup Reche

http:/

Answers (0)