Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to merge two S-ID's

amit_kumar141
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I owned two S-ID's but I want to delete one and merge its points please let me know how to achieve this.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to consolidate SCN accounts, link them or transfer points, badges or content from one account to another. Our identity management system is complex and we are working to develop a functionality to consolidate accounts, but since it is complex work it is taking more time than originally expected.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing to you. At the moment what you can do is create a new account and start from scratch with no content and no points, and once the functionality to merge accounts is available you will be able to benefit from it.

From

Former Member
0 Kudos

h jason ,

me too in same to same situation , i request your team to develop this tool as early as possible . ..hope you may be developing this in a month or 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do Partners manage two or more S-ID's? I have one to support my client and one from my company.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have a Partner generated S-ID and you have a client generated S-ID... how are you supposed to manage both? Merge them or have a certificate for each? There are no solutions listed in the SAP One Support Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

has this been developed already? I'm in the need to merge two S-IDs too.

Thanks,

-Jonatan Urfalino

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No. Anticipated in 2015.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this developed? I would like to merge my two scn accounts.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, coming soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does the status Look now @jasonlax ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it little sooner to ask..or the functionality is there already??

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, not yet.