cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori with other SAP Mobile Products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I just want to get views, feedback, customer implementation experience on the following points, I am interested in finding out everyones ideas on the following:

1. How can we use Fiori with SMP

2. What are the benefits of using Fiori with SMP

3. How can we use Fiori with Afaria

4. What are the benefits of Fiori with Afaria

5. How can we use Fiori with Mocana

6. What are the benefits of Fiori with Mocana

7. Do u have examples, ideas of customer experience using SAPUI5 with SMP

Any ideas, views greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew :

I run the developer program at Mocana & wanted to answer questions 5 & 6.

There are three key benefits of using Fiori with Mocana's Atlas platform. You can refer here for more information on Atlas (Mocana Atlas Platform Is What Enterprise Mobile App Security Should Be)

1. Mocana provides a simple SDK that allows to consolidate multiple login screens (VPN, MDM, Fiori) into a single 'in-app' login. In addition to the simple login experience, the SDK allows the app to take advantage of 2 factor cert based authentication. The user, when logging into the app for the first time, is guided through a simple enrollment mechanism that combines AD credentials & a PIN.

2. On top of the simple enrollment & login experience, Atlas integration also enables the application to maintain long persistent session / connectivity to the SAP backend. While the IT manager controls the session length, it is our experience that, by virtue of the secure gateway capabilities, they are comfortable to keep those sessions up for a long period. The user experience is they do not need to login often.

3. After implementing (1) & (2), the developer can secure the app with policies from SAP Mobile App Protection by Mocana. The policies vary from copy/paste protection to data at rest encryption to per application VPN.

The combined feature set above will help deliver a truly exceptional mobile experience for Fiori apps with minimal development effort. Note that this works for apps that are wrapped with Cordova as well as native apps.

Let me know if you have questions/clarifications

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any Trial or Demo available for Mocana Atlas program?

Thanking you,

~ Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there is Mahendra. Depending the on the engagement a Proof of Concept could be made available. PM me and we can discuss.

Sanjay

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Sanjay...... will let you know Soon about it.

Thanking you,

~ Mahendra

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

A 30 day Mocana trial is available from SAP (comes with Afaria on cloud).

More info:Mobile Secure | Mobile Solutions | SAP

Regards,

Midhun VP

MahendraJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I'm aware of it. But Mocana ATLAS is different from what SAP is offering.

Correct my understand Sanjay.

KR,

~ Mahendra