Did you mean: 

SNOTE: SAP object cannot be assigned to package Z***t

said_shepl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,        

we are try to implement SAP Note 1561545

we are received the following message:-

SAP object FUGR ADWP_SERVICES cannot be assigned to package Z001 as the following:-

Kindly aid us, How we can fix this issue?

Thanks

Said Shepl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi Said,

We are having the same issue. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Mamie

Former Member

Hello Maime,

Change your object name and start it with Z* or Y* when you are using custom packages.

I was also facing same issue which got rectified by giving variant name start with Z*

Regards,

Bhushan Papinwar

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use AFX_ARCHIVINGENGINE package , it will get saved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Said,

Change your object name and start it with Z* or Y* when you are using custom packages.

I was also facing same issue which got rectified by giving variant name start with Z*

Regards,

Bhushan Papinwar

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Object can only be created in the SAP package and I see you are creating it in the Z package.

said_shepl
Participant
0 Kudos

We already do in z package.

What we can do now, and which sap package can use it to implement this note?

Thanks

Said Shepl

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Said,

Just accept the warning message as you're getting in last screenshot i.e object can only be created in sap package. (Referred SAP Note 1581485)

During the implementation, the system issues the following warning that you must confirm:Object can only be created in SAP package.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Said,

Have you performed any manual corrections before with SAP Note 1531669 ? Try to create any other package instead of Z or Y ,you can try to save under AFX_ARCHIVINGENGINE .

Regards,

Gaurav

said_shepl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

i didn't perform any manual corrections before with SAP Note 1531669

Also i tried to save it under AFX_ARCHIVINGENGINE which created a request on SAP and received the following

and still not implemented.

Said Shepl

tomas_black
Employee
Employee

To all the community:

never proceed with the implementation of any SAP note when you face red and/or yellow lights!

- Red light mean that an object does not exist or is locked in a change request. If you proceed in SNOTE, that particular object won't be updated;

- Yellow light mean that an object has a different code than the one expected by SNOTE for that particular delta. If you proceed in SNOTE, that particular object won't be updated as well.

In both cases the implementation must be stop and the error must be corrected.

Best regards,

Tomas Black