cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the External candidate can get user data to register and apply for an open job posting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are working on Standalone architecture. We need to integrate the e-recruiting system with our company website career page.

How the External candidates will get the User ID and PW to proceed with profile creation?

How external candidates can view all job postings?

When i tried testing the services through SICF regarding the external candidate services getting log on window even all the services have been activated.

Since we are new to this can any one suggest what can be done to achieve it?

your suggestions and inputs are highly appreciate on this.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar

Let me explain what kind of process our client follows :-

we have two types of channel for job posting one is for Internal employees or our portal and second one is for External candidates.

We are posting the data with the help of PI and XI system and using WebDynpro ABAP services.

So for external candidates you have to create seprate channel through which they can see the job posting.

Cheers

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much for you revert.

we are also using two posting channels.

But we dont have PI and XI system and we are planning to do it with HR XML coding.

Do you have any idea about XML integration? How best we can utilize this in this case?

What can be done in this case? Can you suggest me how to workout this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Did you manage to resolve this issue?

We are having the same issue at the moment?

I would really appreciate your help.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Check page:

http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/4a/f07d2a2ea343e8e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

You have to make sure that all SICF services are setup correctly. See IMG step documentation -> Technical Settings -> User Interfaces -> Candidate -> Candidate Front-End -> Specify E-Recruiting Services (Web Dynpro ABAP).

Best regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thank you very much for your inputs.

As you mentioned, I have activated all the services through SICF.

But i have not completed Candidate front end configuration and I will do it now.

can you also look into the below info and give me few inputs which will helps me in this case.

we are also using two posting channels.

But we dont have PI and XI system and we are planning to do it with HR XML coding.

Do you have any idea about XML integration? How best we can utilize this in this case?

What can be done in this case? Can you suggest me how to workout this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I have completed the candidate front end configuration.

I have also activated all the services using SICF. But when I tried testing the Application wizard, the system is throwing the following errors:

* Internal error in function module HRRCF_MDL_AWZD_IS_APPL_GROUP

* Internal error in function module HRRCF_MDL_AWZD_POSTHEADER_GET

* HRRCF_MDL_AWZD_POSTHEADER_GET does not exist

The publication period is over. You can no longer apply.

We have not yet integrated our E-Rec system to external/3 party system so far.

I just wanted to test all the services before we integrated with 3 party systems for job postings and accepting the application from external candidates.

Can you please look into this and give me your valuable inputs.

Thank you.

-Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Can you please have look in it?

It would be very great if you can help me with some inputs on this.

Thank you.