SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLCM - CRM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello eveyone,

I have question regarding SLCM - CRM integration. I would like to download some SLCM related data to CRM such as students' (GPA), program details, registery etc. However, when we replicate students from SLCM to CRM, we only get basic BP information of the student such as name, address data, etc. How can i download additional SLCM data of the student?

Additionally, I have the following questions;

- Is it possible to replicate program data  to CRM as master data? Or, should I manually create programs in CRM as service product?

- Can we replicate external organizastions in SLCM to CRM?

- As far as I understood, the integration between SLCM and CRM is only related to master data. Is there any integration topics between SLCM and CRM?

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Necmi;

This can be done via custom programs (indeed the standard integration is solely focused on onyl basic BP data) within the available standard frameworks. Via the following link you will find several documents, cookbooks that can support you in that:

Kind regards

Rob