cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"warning message "Entity type Supplier: Reuse active area does not support the query". and there is no pop up for duplicate check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a "warning message "Entity type business partner ID : Reuse active area does not support the query". and there is no pop up for duplicate check.

We are in Component version SAP ECC 6.0

MDG_FND 732 0006 SAPK-73206INMDGFND MDG Foundation 732

MDG_APPL 607 0006 SAPK-60706INMDGAPPL MDG Applications 607

Please advice

Thanks

Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma

For which arrtribute you want to perform duplicate check?

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lookout for CVI integration properly and also check what UI you are using Vendor or supplier,do CVI accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankar,

Will check and get back to you

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

I think you are trying to use the DB Search for the duplicate check. There is other search types though. For DB Search I'm having the same issue.

Have you resolved it?

Thanks,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expets,

I am using the DB search and getting the warning message while trying to create ERP Vendor

"Entity type Business Partner ID: Reuse active area does not support the query". and there is no po....

Plese help with your valuable replies.

Thanks

Hunny

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hunny,

Since MDG uses BP data model,when you create the Vendor it will be created in MDG as BP and when you assing the A/C group,the vendor get actually created and saved in LFA1.

Since you are trying to ERP vendor and the search is looking in to the active area which is LFA1,hence you are getting this error.

RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look to SAP Note 1802049

However, I faced the same problem on MDG 7.0 (MDG_FND 748 001) - in my case I found a workaround: I set the field "Region" (attribute REF_POST) as an external attribute on the match profile.

This worked for me.

Best,

Riccardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

After setting the region as external field in match profile, warning message is not coming which I was previously getting. But still duplicate check pop up is not coming. Requesting you to please your valuable reply on the same. Below are the screenshots of my settings, Please let me know if I have to change any other entry.

Thanks.

Hunny

RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hunny,

can you please attach a screenshot of the view "Configure Duplicate Check for Entity Types".

Best,

Riccardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

Please find below the screenshot of "Configure Duplicate Check for Entity Types" as asked.

RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hunny,

the  configuration looks fine for me.

A trivial question - do you have any "active" BP in the system? Please open one of them and try to create a new BP using EXACTLY (cope & paste) the same values for the fields:

• Name 1
  • City
  • Postal code
  • Country

Duplicate check pop-up should be displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks for your valuable reply. It is working fine now.

Regards,

Hunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hunny,

We are facing exactly similar issue. Could you please tell me if there are any additional configurations you made apart from the above screenshot to make it work?

Regards,

Ponraj M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ponraj,

Hope you are doing fine.

Yes I made the changes as mentioned in the screenshots above and it worked fo rme.

Regards,

Hunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

Any pointers on the above issue

Looking forward for expertise.

Regards,

Sharma