cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-00001 Unique constraint Violation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are upgrading our NW BW 7.01 java server to 7.3 and during the Downtime phase of the Installer, while running the Offline Migration, we are getting an error "EP-KM-BC: Unique Constraint Violation error: ORA-000001".  Unknown Object# (12xxxxxx) does not exist. We have one CI and two DI. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Just a tip:

If you have the error
Extent PSAPUNDO a lot (I did make it 30 GB, and KMC_AP_PROP had 8000000 records).

Execute http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1873288

Recreate PSAPUNDO again after the upgrade.

Kind Regards Marco Krijt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the table SHD_KMC_AP_PROP has a unique constraint defined on the Column PROPID. Assuming that it's getting populated from kmc_ap_prop, the source table doesn't not have any duplicates. Do we need to truncate the SHD table multiple times?

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I think you can try , keep on trancating the table , while SUM is running in errorneous phase.

Hope that it will pass the error

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the log:

Also, checked Config tool and there is nothing that begins with 1237xxx. Wonder if something is wrong with the UME..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, here is the error #Error#com.sap.sdt.jmtx.migrationtool.err# ###C0008F45D9390000000000001209E1E4###com.sap.sdt.jmtx.migrationtool.err########Thread[main,5,main]#Plain## com.sap.sdt.jmt.MigrationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (UNKNOWN.obj\#=123742387) violated OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION] at com.sapportals.wcm.service.ridid.migration.APDatabaseController.migrateDatabase(APDatabaseController.java:69)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Kindly let me know the SP level of the below component.

KMC BASE COMPONENTS 7.30

J2EE ENGINE FRAMEWORK 7.30

Also attached the logs from SUM directory.I afraid you have to raise a message with SAP.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh, We Truncated the above three tables many times and it keeps coming back. Tried it many times, still no luck.

here is the output from JMT_FRAMEWORK

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Kindly attached the log.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You need to clear the data from the table

1. SHD_AP_PROPVALUE

2. SHD_KMC_AP_PROP

3. SHD_AP_MC

Repeat the phase and also follow the sapnote

1873288 - RUN_OFFLINE_MIGRATION phase fails during SAP NetWeaver migration

Also paste the logs of RUN_OFFLINE_MIGRATION phase.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

anoarul_islam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same situation, upgrading from NW 7.0 to Nw 7.3 EHP1,

SAP note 1873288  solved our issue..

Thanks a lot...

regards,

Mohammad Anoarul Islam