cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0HR_PT_2 No Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddies,

I'm extracting data using the datasource 0HR_PT_2, but it extract 0 register, The SBIW was configured and the infotype 0439 was configured too. There are something more that We need to configure to make the correct extract?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are something you may want to check:

1) At ECC, Tx SBIW, under Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI) > Human Resources

- Under "Define Time Frame for Transfer": Make sure you maintain "Earliest Transfer Date" and "Latest Transfer Date", make sure the date range you entered cover the data you want to load

- Under "Actual Employee Time 0HR_PT_02 > Define Reporting Time Types": Make sure you defined the time types

2) Make sure there are no other data souce "0HR_PT_*" running at the same time

3) Make sure TM is not running at ECC side

For point 2 or 3, it is because these process will lock the employee and will cause 0HR_PT_02 fail to lock the employee and skip, although no data will be returned but it is just a warning for data source "0HR_PT_*", you can check Tx SLG1 at ECC to see if this is happening.

Wish it help

Regards

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill for your brilliant explanation.

This solved my issue with RSA3 test for extractors

0HR_PT_1, 0HR_PT_2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Great to hear that, please mark the message as answered by assigning correct answer so this information can also help others.

Regards

Bill

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to configure time type and wage type also.

Have you SAP_ALL authorization role to extract the data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu, tks for your answer, How can I configure the time type and wage type, can i use the tcode SBIW, PA30 in ECC? or have another way to configure it?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, You can go  thru SBIW of ECC or Take HR team help. They will be familiar with those.