cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find the hana output adapter, please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded the latest version of ESP in SAP software  Download center, here is the screenshot

However, when I try to install the hana output adapter in the custom installation process, I couldn't find it. Here is the screenshot:

please help me with it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

The HANA Output Adapter is one of the adapters that is a part of every installation (assuming you installed ESP 5.1 SP04).  It was not available until ESP 5.1 SP01.  I know one of the links on the download site takes you to the ESP 5.1 GA release which did not have the HANA Output Adapter.  Double check the version you installed.  If you did not install ESP 5.1 SP04, see my blog post here on how to get it:

If you did install SP04, it is already a part of the product.  Use the "F6" key to toggle ESP Studio into the Visual Authoring mode.  Then expand "Output Adapters" palette and choose the "HANA Output Adapter" by click on it once and then clicking on the canvas once.  See the attached screen shot:

Make sure you have installed the HANA ODBC driver and add an entry to ESP's "service.xml" file as described here and you should be good to go:

SAP HANA Output Adapter

Thanks,

Neal

Answers (0)