cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import customs code list I0136 - how to get .xml file

0 Kudos

The code list I0136 from ATLAS is in format .tsv.

It's possible to import the code list in transaction /SAPSLL/CUSCS_VMAINT, but you have to have a .xml file.

Does anyone know where to get the customs code list I0136 in .xml or to convert .tsv into .xml without a special program?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Remark: Zivit will provide other format of codelists latest in May 2015.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

I found this older discussion here, but its still relevant. Did you find a way to transform the TSV from zoll.de into an XML that gts can digest with the standard report ? Or did you have to go through the pain of manually maintaining the entries ?

thanks,

Branislav

0 Kudos

Dear Branislav,

we only add or change manually only the entries we currently needed.

Just know we are looking forward to other formats Zivit will provide in May 2015.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

where do you get this file in .tsv format from?

I guess from a data provider?

First thing I would do is to ask the data provider to send the file in another GTS compatible format.

If you have no influence on the file format which is beeing delivered to you I would just convert those files.

Easiest tool to convert those files with might be Excel since almost everyone is using it.

You can import the .tsv into excel and save it as a .xml file afterwards.

If you have trouble importing the file just check google (open .tsv Excel).

You might have to tune several options during the import process but once you know the steps it should be easy for you to handle.

Best Regards

Gregor

0 Kudos

Dear Gregor,

I unload the file from zoll.de

https://www.ausfuhrplus.internetzollanmeldung.de/iaap/form/display.do?%24context=593A813E85C0FFE7243...

That's the only format I can get. I tried to convert with excel but without success.

While save as .xml I got an error: Missing XML-Mappings (XML-Zuordnungen).

I haven't found a solution in Google to do that for free.

In parallel I will ask at Zivit helpdesk for a xml file.

Best Regards

Renate