cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Execution Application Device Registration Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I am having issues registering the Retail Execution application with a user in CRM.

I am testing with an iOS device where I downloaded the application from the app store and an Android device where I got the APK from the SAP marketplace.

The guide I am following is the Administrator's Guide SAP Retail Execution 3.2.0.

There are a few issues i've come across which I think might be contributing to my devices not enrolling.

I've completed the setup of the environment till the point in the documentation for Data Change Notification where I need to create an RFC connection to the SMP server.

• I entered the IP address for the SUP server with the port as 80. Is port 80 correct?
  • The username ive setup as supAdmin@Admin with the password.
  • When I test the connection I get a : Status HTTP Response 404 error.

Another issue I have is that in the documentation under the section enrolling a device using the Relay Server, all the fields are referring to SMP username, SMP Farm ID, SMP Activation code and so on. The connection details I have used in other apps are as follows:

Server : <ip of relay server>

Farm : Relay server Farm ID

Username : jcommerford@crm           (CRM login ID @ security configuration - crm is my HTTPAuthentication security configuration I created in SUP)

password :

Port : 80 (relay server port)

URL suffix : leave blank

Domain : The new domain I created in SUP and where the Rex MBO is deployed.

So it isnt making sense as to what details need to go into here.

Lastly...

What is the absolute minimum setup of the CRM system and SUP to register a user through the relay server?

I would like to comment that I havnt performed the initial download of Master Data using DCN but didnt think this was needed to enrol a device. Other than that the guide was followed and configuration done according to it.

Let me know if anymore information is needed as I am very stressed to get this issue sorted out.

Thank you

Jared

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

razarizvi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jared

Has the registration worked without the Relay server setup? I would suggest you try that first.

I am assuming you already set the SM59 destinations for CRM to SMP and trusted RFC to corresponding ECC (but this is not necessarily the issue, because the registration is failing).

Please confirm that the RFC Destination is set as follows (use the supAdmin user on the Logon & Security page)

Check the security provider on SMP (your's may be different but I am using the following for POC and it works)

Could you please confirm if the REX package was deployed correctly on the SMP server by selecting the connection pools for both CRM and ECC for corresponding MBO's

Please post a log of the SMP server once you switch to direct registration to SMP (without relay server)

Thanks

Raza.