cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHSM Injured Persons Addition Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am a newbie in EHSM, has one question. I wanted to add persons to the injured list. I have couple of names when I searched in SU01 and am expecting the same to pop up when I do search. But am not getting the same. Even when I choose " Choose Me" option, My details where not fetched.

and getting error as highlighted in red oval.

Kindly help

Thanks,

Shri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Basically SU01 is used to create the SAP Application users... here just check fields are filled or not

Do you Maintain HR integration for getting employees data from employee master. Check below path in SPRO>>> SAP EHS Management>>Foundations of EHS Management>> Integration>> Specify Destination of Integration ... Under this select ..Destination of Human resource Management >> under RFC Maintain the Client Details HR System.. Probably the Same ECC system address (Check With Basis for this client details) . Once you did this config part ... then go and check in portal click "Choose From Address book" ..

if you want to create new employee data Use T.Code PA 30 .

Regards

Balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajee,

I have maintained the System ID of the same system in the path you have mentioned and tested. I am not getting the result.

I have also tried putting the RFC of the system and tested, still am not getting.

Let me know what exactly needs to be put when you say client detail.

Thanks,

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikanth,

In the screenshot you provide, it seems you want to add yourself on the injured list. Do you have a file in SAP HR ?

Have you tried adding other employees ?

Regards,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have the same issue. Could you please share your solution?

Thank you

Marie-Josée

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

The Solution is

SPRO--> SAP EHS Management--> Incident Management --> Incident Recording-->people-->injured person-->Specify Injury/Illness Classifications

Ensure any one classification should be marked as default.( see the attached screen shot)

Edward