cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Consuming external WSDL in ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to consume a WSDL in ABAP using enterprise services in SE80. After load the WSDL and making logical port, when i test the WSDL, it gives  an error : (SOAP:1.008 SRT: Couldn't create Object: ("ICF Error when creating HTTP client object by Config for U )

Can any body tells what is the cause of this error? I tried but unable to resolve the problem. Help from integration and ABAP gurus is required. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

Have you tried, or is it practicable for your situation, to create the consumer service and the logical port using the URL directly, instead of a local file? (as you have shown in your print, it looks to me that it's local file)

Maybe you can check if this WS has been used normally by other consumers, or even test it with SoapUI to guarantee it is functional (also to compare the requests). You could put this WSDL under a validation tool, i know that SAP does it when the WSDL is under processing, and it goes wrong when some elements/attributes aren't supported ... and i see you could upload it successfully, but despite of it is good to double check.

Good luck!

Renan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a error when creating logical port, you can tell me how you created the logical Port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akrem,

I am creating logical port through SOA Manager. On Web Service Configuration, i open the consumer proxy and than create logical port.

I give port name, than description and than import WSDL file. I did the same for anothe WSDL about 2 months ago, that was working fine. Kindly let me know what could be the problem.

Thanks

attila_mikulan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Check the troubleshooting guide here: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/CIIrFQ

Since you are using a local file, but the error relates to HTTP problem, I think there is an imported schema in the WSDL which cannot be accessed.

Look for: <import:schema location="" />

Cheers,

Attila