SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i cant convert L15 to TM and get result in the ABAP prog

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on the conversion amount in SAP (for exempl: convert L15 to TM). There is a transaction 'O3QCITEST' in SAP that do this type of conversion it connect to the function group  'OIB_QCI_TEST' The problem is that I want the called transaction from my ABAP program and get result  but still I can not do that. I tried:             call transaction ...! but i can't get the return liste.             submit 'OIB_QCI_TEST' but is not a program. its been two weeks since I'm working on this problem but still not get the result. in my program ABAO i want to give the MATNR (Material number) WERKS(Division)  LGORT(Magasin) DATUM(Date) TRQNT(Value to convert) TRUOM(Unit from value toconvert), and i want get the result because I want to use it in the ABAP Progra. I would like to convert TM to L15 and L15 to TM and get the result in My ABAP programs

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a bit technical in nature. you may need to post your query in ABAP space for appropriate responses.

former_member253400
Participant
0 Kudos

Try to use FM  OIB_QUANTITY_CONVERSION.

For using this FM you must fill two tables (parameters -CT_PARAM and target unit -CT_ADQTY).

To fill table of parameters try to use FM OIB_QCI_DEFAULTS (to get QCI default values) and FM OIB_QCI_MOVE_STRUC_TO_ITAB (with I_DDIC_REFERENCE = OIB_A11).

KR,

Sergey

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

You can use FM MD_CONVERT_MATERIAL_UNIT for units conversion for a material.

0 Kudos

I think it is not correct to use this FM. This case relates to a quantity conversion that depends of material parameters (temperature, density)