SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIQ_AUDIT Webdynpro application

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is  a requirement to change the Audit results in webdynpro application. I came to know that the functionality is available in BSP application. Could anybody tell me whether the functionality is available in webdynpro application.

Currently we are in EHP6 7.31 Support package level .

Thanks in advance.

Ramanan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanan;

Yes, since EhP5 we have the degree audit functionality & enhancements available in Webdynpro's (for abap) for key roles like student and academic advisor.

More info (see page: 5 to 25):

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/406f5645-18f6-2d10-35b4-9b90a04fe...

Kind regards

Rob

Example screen student degree audit:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanan;

Yes, since EhP5 we have the degree audit functionality & enhancements available in Webdynpro's (for abap) for key roles like student and academic advisor.

More info (see page: 5 to 25):

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/406f5645-18f6-2d10-35b4-9b90a04fe...

Kind regards

Rob

Example screen student degree audit:

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

i am not seeing the screen like above in our webdynpro PIQ_AUDIT (Execute application) , mainly with those functionalists like re-evaluate etc. But in my applicaiton where i am seeing the Requirement profile structure and details.

Could you please tell  which is the entry point webdynpro application for audit run.

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rob,

I have gone through the document. find some lights. Thanks a lot. I will query again for some other audit query.