cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR TRIGGER PROVISIONING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Im new to GRC & have recently setup the HR trigger funtionality .

So far ive managed to succefully create BRF+ Funtion (with associated action ID for New user account creation upon updating infotype 0105 on user HR record) .

Now when i do an change in the HR system , it sends the request over to the GRC system (below is SLG1 log in GRC system)

Ive also setup User provision on GRC to provision (create) user at the end of the request .

By the looks of the information on the SLG1 log , the request is created successfull  , but when i check the HR system , no user id created .

Can ayone perhaps advise what im missing here ?

Kindest regards,

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Can you provide the snapshot of audit log for that particular request(Request no:13).

Thanks

KH

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did as you suggest , but now get the following error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

We will try to do following to solve it one by one,

1) Try re-activating the application Z_HR_TRIGGER again in BRF+ to try to solve ABAP data binding error and then try to link it and try to generate.

2) Not sure if this is the cause bu try to set access level as Application in BRF+ to Z_HR_TRIGGER instead of global. give it a try.

3) It seems you have created this rule as Rule type BRFPlus Rule, could you please try creating the another initiator rule with rule type BRFPlus Flat Rule (Line Item by Line Item) and try to link it.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh ,

Thanks you for all your help so far...its appreciated .

I will rebuild the BRF+ application , but keep all its objects & attiributes as local to see if it resolves the issue. I will revertt back to you as soon as im done .

Best regards,
AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Always happy to help, just hoping this will work for you

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh ,

So i rebuilt the BRF+ application from scratch. I then saved & simulated the MSMP workflow after each change i made to the BRF+ application & concluded the following .

The error "ABAP dictionary data object binding is out of synchronization" message comes immediately after adding the ACTION ID table as a result data object to my main function .

(see below)

Im guessing there is a problem with the actual DDIC table (Im referring to the DDIC Type Name - GRAC_T_HR_ACTION_ID_BRFP , which is selected when completing the DDIC binding when the ACTION ID table is created)

Ive tried "re-activating" it via SE11 , but still the error persist .

Im will have a chat with one of the developers to see if they can perhaps assist me , else i will probably have to log a call with SAP to have this issue resolved .

Thanks again for all your assistance .

Regards,

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adenaan

Were you able to get this thing to work?

I'm somehow having your same issues.

Regards

Maria

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

PLease check the Status request in search request.

Its complete? if yes whats teh rpvision log?

Did you maintain seperate provision setting for this?

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

After looking at your comments , i went to look at the audit provision log & found the following anomaly . (im guesing this is why its not working ) .

It seems as if the request is going via the default path ID & its not finding an approver through this path  , hence its failing .

However , ive set it up to go via the custom path as per below :

But according to the audit log it is not following the path that i have setup ?!?

Im not sure why its doing this however. Can anyone perhaps advise why it would not follow the path that i have setup for this request ?

Thanks & Regards,
AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Have you generated your WF after adding custom initiator and custom routing successfully?

Please check if you see your mapping in transaction GRFNMW_CONFIGURE in Processes>>Maintian Route Mapping.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh ,

I now get the followoing error after adding the custom path & generating the WF.

Regards,
AJ

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Have you created this custom rule as initiator rule? There seems some incompatibility.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KH / Mangesh ,

The rule is setup as an initiator rule according to my knowledge (see below ) :

Ive also selected the ID from the function as per above (as far as i know , the function ID is the one that should be used in this instance)

I have absolutely no idea what the problem could be .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Please let me know if you are getting this custom initiator rule in

MSMP workflow configuration step 2>>Maintain Rules>>Global Rules>>process initiator

Do you get this custom rule in the list if you hit f4 on process initiator field here?

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i confirm that it is there .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just select it as process initiator here and go to last stage and save and simulate, if all comes green generate the version and then maintain rule result and route mapping and save and simulate  and then generate in second time.

Please confirm if it is working.

0 Kudos

Hi Adennan,

I see a warning user detail no found.

Make sure you have confired your HR system in Detail data source..

IMG Path: GRC >Access Control>  Maintain Data Source Configuration

Add you HR system as Target Connector in Detailed Data source .

Make sure the User Data Column is Selected as 'HR'

Regards

Subrat, PMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if your user has manager in HR systems, system giving error due to missing manager info.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh , 

The user im using now definatley have a manager assinged ....see below (but yet the same thing happens)

Also , i don’t think it should be an issue if the lights are yellow as its not stopping the request from completing. (Red lights is more of an issue). Please correct me of I’m wrong .

Also could you please advise if i should be setting an user to perform the actual provisioning of the request (Like an GRC_RFC perhaps). I have an feeling that perhaps this is what I’m missing. Pleas eadvise if my thinking is correct.

Regards,

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Have you run repository synch after you updated manager to the test user?

Also how is the workflow for user creation, what are the stages in it which requires approval, does it require manager approval or not?

User provisioning is done thorough the rfc user maintained in RFC to the target system, I guess you must be having it setup properly with required authorization.

Please post complete SLG1 log if missing any.

What this request is for user change due to position change in org?

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

Also check if the request finished and its provisioning logs.

Regards,