Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Document members

former_member202734
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are testing SAP Mobile Document.  I'm not able to add a member to a folder I want to share:

I tried with name, SAP portal logon ID and unique ID, email address,...

Each time I get red message "At least one user ID is not correct or cannot be found".

I'm sure that this user is a Mobile Document user that I can found in mcm/admin.

Best reagards.

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ingo_kober
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

it should be working fine with the user ID. As the user search is case sensitive, you have to enter it exactly as displayed in the Admin UI under "User Data".

Please get back to us if this still does not work.

Regards,

Ingo

former_member202734
Participant
0 Kudos

...no it is not working.  I went to mcm/admin and copy/paste user id I found there and I still get the error message.

SAP message for BC-SRV-MCM coponent ?

Best regards.

Vincent

ingo_kober
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, please create a message on BC-SRV-MCM, and if possible provide access to the system where you experience the problem. I guess we need to have a closer look.

best regards,

Ingo

former_member202734
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP support answer:

"

you have maintained the same email address for different users of Mobile Documents. And for these users (same email address, but different Mobile Documents logon id) the server is not able to distinguish which specific user is meant, and therefore adding this member fails.

Apart from that, you have also maintained the Mobile Documents Logon IDs with email addresses.

This is the reason why adding members via their logon ID is not working, as  the server checks for the email pattern, and based on this, the server then  searches the email addresses of all users and not the logon IDs. But as the  logon IDs and the email addresses are not the same for the users, this also  fails.

So we see two possible solutions:

1) You make sure that one email  address is only used for exactly one Mobile Documents user, so that it can  serve as a unique key for the user lookup. With this solution, adding members

to a share with their email address should work correctly

or

2) You maintain logon IDs for the Mobile Documents users, which do not match the

email pattern. With this solution, adding members to a share with their logon

ID should work correctly.

"

So we did some cleanup (in fact we have LDAP users that we copy (in user admin, "Copy to new user" fuction) for support/test purpose.

And it works.

Vincent

Answers (0)