cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding off in MIGO- Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we are doing goods receipt into different batches using MIGO , quantities are rounding off to a integer value after pressing the check button. We have not maintained any rounding profile or rounding value in material master and no info records are maintained. Basic UOM is KG.

Because of this we are unable to do GR into batches with a decimal quantity. (ie: 14.3 Kg)

Few days ago this system was upgraded to SAP AFS 6.5 from SAP AFS 5.0.

Before the upgrade we didn't face this rounding off scenario.  For the same PO we were able to GR for decimal values.

What can be the cause for this ? Appreciate your ideas.

Regards,

Jeewana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue was logged in OSS and found it is a bug in SAP.

We need to implement SAP Note : 1971912. Rounding off problem will be solved.

I'm marking this as the correct answer for the ease of future reference. Thanks everyone for the support given.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A physical quantity is never rounded by the system, only requested/ordered quantities can be rounded.

In your case it is jjust the display settings of your unit which hides the dicimals, the quantity is with decimals in your database.

SAP standard setting for KG is zero decimals. If you had changed this setting then it might got overwritten by the standards again during the upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see below screen shot of CUNI for UOM , KG in upgraded system. I think settings are not over written during the upgrade.

Appreciate your ideas further on this.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post a screen shot from your batch record in MCHB table.

Make sure you execute SE16 without considering the conversion exit. You make this setting in SE16 from menu Settings > user profile. Remove the tick for conversion exit if there is any.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table also it has been rounded off.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CLABS shows 23.000, now we need an screenshot from MIGO quantity view to see what was entered.

If there was really a rounding, then it must have been done with an own developed logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done another GR. I entered 18.6 and pressed enter key. Quantity rounded to 18.

Pressing enter.

Value rounded to 18.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that is not homemade, then you should open an incident at http://support.sap.com/notes

check this blog it descripes how to find your enhancements:

debug the program with your ABAPer before contacting SAP.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debug the T-code MIGO with help of an ABAPer and check what actually runs background which is rounding the quantity as 18.60 to 18.00.

I am quite sure you will find your solution.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debug the MIRO process with help of an ABAPer. There must be a development or FM which is doing the rounding. If you debug the migo / GR process you can find the reason why the system is rounding the quantity when you pressed the check box.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the issue is caused by system upgrade, you may check for OSS notes (I couldnt find any) or directly raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Regards,

AKPT