SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 001 not filled Message no. GLT2201

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All SAP Master

This error is happne when i tried to do Non Operated Cash Call

Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 001 not filled

Message no. GLT2201

So Far all profit center are maintain properly and i've check the configuration in doc Splitting

the error message drag me here

if i tick the balance and hit back button

it seems the error is solved but i'm afraid that warning ..

would create more trouble

Please anysuggestion would be help

Best Regards

Rumi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is usually encountered due to incomplete configuration. SAP has provided a note for detailed understanding. 922743 - New GL with doc splitting - document types in cash journal . Please refer to it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is usually encountered due to incomplete configuration. SAP has provided a note for detailed understanding. 922743 - New GL with doc splitting - document types in cash journal . Please refer to it.

0 Kudos

Dear Mr Rahul

Thanks for your suggestion

but there's something odd about this..

the other company code is working just fine for years..

and i've already maintain configuration both for doc splitting especially the splitting rule and GSP_KD1

yet the error still occur

is there any suggestion Mr Rahul?

or anyone?

Best Regards

Rumi

0 Kudos

The screenshot of the warning message you gave warns only about the existing documents. It explains that the configuration changes that you made will only come into effect while creation of new documents. The exisiting documents which were already posted before making the changes will not be adjusted with these changes. i presume already document splitting  has been activated in your system.

The zero balance checkbox you checked specifies that a zero balance setting should be applied in the document for the characteristic. When that is checked, the system checks during posting whether the

balance for the characteristic is equal to zero. If this is not the case, the system generates in the document additional clearing lines on clearing accounts to achieve the zero balance.

daniel_cunha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When it gives the same error message and the PRCTR is already selected, it is usually an error in the profit center in the material's master data. That is, not to use that profit center.

Best Regards,

Daniel.