cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while testing SAP Screen Personas Service!

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error message "No system available for your user.Please contact your IT team".

While testing the service "mainapp" under services SAP->bc->bsp->persos->mainapp.

Please reply asap..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Chandrababu Katta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrababu,

You need to assign system and role to your user id in Personas admin UI (/n/persos/admin_ui)

cheers

Chinthan

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chintan,

I did as you mentioned and add system and role(Admin role) to the user and then trying to test the service getting an error like "A problem with network connectivity has been detected. Please check your connection and refresh the browser"

How to solve this issues please suggest ..,

Regards,

Chandrababu

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You can check the error message on console (F12 developer tool) or download the snapshot by checking the option and clicking on download button and opening log.xml file in it.

I would suggest you to log a message and attach the snapshot file.

cheers

Chinthan

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chinthan,

Please find the attached log file from the downloaded Personas Zip file.

Regards,

Chandrababu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrababu,

You can follow the guide in this blog to step into debug. It's really helpful. It seems your problem is the same to me, log on to server failed when access SAP Personas Homepage.

Good luck,

-Thien

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thien,

I go thru that doc, but didn't get no use and we are currently using ERP 6 with EHP6 (IDES) system with kernel 721 spl 100.

The problem we expected that Server.Url for this system ,  our FQDN name is SID.xxxxx.com and i entered Server.Url = http://sid.xxxxx.com:80 -> 80 as port

Could you please tell me how to find the Server.Url which i set is correct or not?

regards,

chandrababu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

What I do is to go to t-code SMICM, under menu Go to --> Services. Then, you can find the right service name/port. Also make sure that you use right HTTP or HTTPS to provide right Service Port.

Regards,

Thien

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thien., yes i did as it is in your reply and try to connect but of no use!

Need to upgrade Kernel & The personas worked on IDES system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recomendation of SAP for SAP 7.21 is with kernel patch 228, therefore, try to update to latest version to see whether the issue is solved.

BTW, did you assign RFC connection to system in Maintain system setting?

-Thien

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Didn't assign any RFC.., from where i ve to assign?

And i'm trying it in minimal landscape for Test system, and i'm trying to use personas in the client 800.

regards,

chandrababu

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

As Thien mentioned, for Personas 2.0 SP02 you need to upgrade your kernel to 721 SP228 or later. Please upgrade and then recheck.

cheers

Chinthan

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

for 721 64Bit Unicode , latest pathc is 201 only right?

regards,

chandrababu

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please check the version of disp+work package in kernel 721 64bit Unicode. It will be 229.

cheers

chinthan

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Chinthan,

Changed kernel to 7.21 EXT 229 and try to test the service but getting same problem

as "A problem with the network connectivity has been detected.Please check your connection and

refresh the browser".!

Please let me confirm that the Personas worked on IDES system?

regards,

chandrababu

chandrababu_katta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chinthan,

Finally its working by following one of your reply from the thread

By impleneting the note  2016378, the problem resolved and Personas working fine now.

Regards,

Chandrababu Katta

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Hope you are doing well. can you please throw some light on this issue.

I am in latest kernel (741/47), and also implemented the latest notes from the main note 1964257 and 2016378. Still I am facing the same issue.

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar N

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Is your config tool showing any error (/n/persos/admin_ui -> tools -> Configuration tool)? Have you assigned role to user? Can you download error snapshot and paste content of log.xml here?

Thanks

Chinthan

Answers (0)