cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swift Integration Package to split payload and .parfile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stuck in the splitting of payload and .parfile using SIPS.

The output file has XML overrides parameters and XML payload as seeb below. This file is generated by SAP BCM.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<File>

<Parameters xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:swift:sag:xsd:fta.param.1.0">

<Overrides>

<Responder>cn=cfx,ou=na,o=citigb2l,o=swift</Responder>

<Service>swift.corp.fa!p</Service>

<RequestType>pain.001.001.03</RequestType>

<TransferDescription>B04110-Batch1787</TransferDescription>

<TransferInfo>B04110-Batch1787</TransferInfo>

<FileDescription>20768</FileDescription>

<FileInfo>SwCompression=none</FileInfo>

<NonRepudiation>TRUE</NonRepudiation>

<Sign>TRUE</Sign>

<Priority>Normal</Priority>

</Overrides>

</Parameters>

<Document xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:iso:std:iso:20022:tech:xsd:pain.001.001.03">

<CstmrCdtTrfInitn> -<GrpHdr> <MsgId>1000328115</MsgId> <CreDtTm>2014-03-28T19:26:37</CreDtTm> <NbOfTxs>1</NbOfTxs> <CtrlSum>590.00</CtrlSum> -<InitgPty> <Nm>INT. SARL</Nm> -<Id> -<OrgId> <BICOrBEI>US90XX</BICOrBEI> </OrgId> </Id> </InitgPty> </GrpHdr> -<PmtInf> <PmtInfId>1906398110</PmtInfId> <PmtMtd>TRF</PmtMtd> <BtchBookg>false</BtchBookg> <NbOfTxs>1</NbOfTxs> <CtrlSum>590.00</CtrlSum> -<PmtTpInf> <InstrPrty>NORM</InstrPrty> -<SvcLvl> <Cd>SEPA</Cd> </SvcLvl> </PmtTpInf> <ReqdExctnDt>2014-03-29</ReqdExctnDt> -<Dbtr> <Nm>BV NL BRANCH</Nm> -<PstlAdr> <StrtNm>Straat</StrtNm> <TwnNm>Netherlands</TwnNm> <Ctry>NL</Ctry> </PstlAdr> <CtryOfRes>NL</CtryOfRes> </Dbtr> -<DbtrAcct> -<Id> <IBAN>NLXXANBA12336456719470</IBAN> </Id> <Ccy>EUR</Ccy> </DbtrAcct> -<DbtrAgt> -<FinInstnId> <BIC>ABNANL2XXXX</BIC> -<PstlAdr> <Ctry>NL</Ctry> </PstlAdr> </FinInstnId> </DbtrAgt> <ChrgBr>SLEV</ChrgBr> -<CdtTrfTxInf> -<PmtId> <EndToEndId>NL123009589643</EndToEndId> </PmtId> -<Amt> <InstdAmt Ccy="EUR">590.00</InstdAmt> </Amt> -<CdtrAgt> -<FinInstnId> <BIC>PLYNIAXXXXX</BIC> -<ClrSysMmbId> <MmbId>003</MmbId> </ClrSysMmbId> <Nm>ABN Amro</Nm> -<PstlAdr> <Ctry>NL</Ctry> </PstlAdr> </FinInstnId> </CdtrAgt> -<Cdtr> <Nm>Domestic Vendor</Nm> -<PstlAdr> <Ctry>NL</Ctry> </PstlAdr> -<Id> -<OrgId> -<Othr> <Id>0009256197</Id> </Othr> </OrgId> </Id> </Cdtr> -<CdtrAcct> -<Id> <IBAN>NL129730412989120000</IBAN> </Id> <Ccy>EUR</Ccy> <Nm>Domestic Vendor</Nm> </CdtrAcct> -<RmtInf> <Ustrd>/PMDD/TEST681,590.00,EUR,2014032</Ustrd> </RmtInf> </CdtTrfTxInf> </PmtInf> </CstmrCdtTrfInitn>

</Document>

</File>

I am using Operation mapping SWIFT_payload_parFile_split, created one sender and two receiver communication channels, used localejbs/swift/FileActConversionToSWIFTModule in all the channels and set DetachParameters to true in all.

While configuring parameter receiver channel, I have also set UseLocalSecurity to true and the KeyId which is configured in the key manager.

The output I get is the payload file is generated the same as the input file means it has both the overrides and payload. The .par file has only

890065m0hjPMLPTKLM8/NLM6lpo==<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<Parameters xmlns="urn:swift:sag:xsd:fta.param.1.0">

<Signature>

<Algorithm>HMAC_SHA256</Algorithm>

<Value>Lp2p87MKLKjJpTYVhjXNq==</Value>

</Signature>

</Parameters>

and no overrides parameters.

But if I use the Non-XML header section for the parameters in the input file, the payload and the parameters are perfectly splitting.

But BCM can only generate above type of file.

Kindly guide on what I am missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Can you check the source file format the DMEE structure generated by the Finance folks. Also please confirm if yoy are making use of SWIFT 622 SWCV.

Regards,
Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I am using SWIFT 622 SWCV.

I will check with Finance guys if they are generating the DMEE structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I will try executing it soon and let you know.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Please confirm if you are encrypting the outbound payment file sent from ECC to PI. Also please provide your sender and receiver channel details.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sriram, the file from ECC to PI will not be encrypted.

After Splitting the file, the payload file will be PGP encrypted before sending to SWIFT.

I have created one sender File communication channel to pick input file generated by SAP BCM which they place in our system landscape directory.

Have used the adapter module: localejbs/swift/FileActConversionToSWIFTModule

Parameters: DetachParameters - true

I have created two receiver FILE communication channels, one for payload file and the other for .par file to send these files to SWIFT.

Payload receiver channel

Parameter receiver chanel

UseLocalSecurity - true

KeyId - the one maintained in the Key manager application (due to this Loca authetication                    is working fine and the algorithm and the key value is populated in the .par file but due to                      splitting issue overrides are missing).