Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the old BDoc errors in CRM Middleware

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we find the error BDocs in the past. Please do let me know the way to find out.

e.g. I want to find 3 months prior to the current date.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramana Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Ramana Rao

It depends on customize settings in middleware.

First, please have a look tr. SMW01

Denis

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the update and I have checked this for the older date.

Is there any way to find out why a material is not replicated to the CRM from ECC.

I am not able to find any BDoc error (any state of the BDoc) with ref to the PRODUCT_MAT.

Our main issue is some of the materials are not replicated and some of them don't have the

descriptons.  As a first step of action we pulled the data from ECC to CRM as a request download but want to investigate the reasons for this.

Secondly there are some changes done at the product hierarchy or category levels (reorganize)

in this case what kind of issues we might come across?  Is there any action list that we need to do at the time of hierarchy or category changes to the Material master in ECC or in CRM.

Kindly share your inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramana Rao.

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

In contiuation with the above request...

When we delete the inbound queue of the CRM due to unwanted materials flowing in ..

do the SMW01 will hold this information or not?  please suggest us.

Regards,

Ramanan Rao.

former_member200925
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this link

I always use the transaction "SMW02A".

You can set in the transaction SMWTAD the Enviroment "* All Envoriments" with the "Trace level" "0 Error".

Run the replication object and check the transaction again clicking in the button "Middleware Trace".

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for the update and will check and confirm.  What should be the status at all times for the SMOHQUEUE.  I my system the status shows as HOLD for all the Queues e.g. SUBCHECK, REALIGN etc.  If this is the staus does this impact any outbound or inbound queue processing?

Regards,

Ramana Rao.

former_member200925
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

The status should be "RELEASE" for all queues and "RUNNING" for daemon