Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing displays on Predictive part in SAP Predictive Analysis

anita_dixit
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Earlier, I created a predictive analysis using R-K Means algorithm, and the result was displayed a week ago and saved it. I opened it several times, trying to beautify the same. But today when I opened it, nothing is seen and also I am unable to add analysis as well. I am using SAP Predictive Analysis version 1.16.0.

Please help me how to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita, in case this has not be resolved, i just had this issue this morning.

I was unable to add or see any Analysis in Predict Tab.

It seems that if you supress your preference settings

(in C:\Users\yourName\.sapvi\predictive_preferences)

including links to all of your documents, and "repairing" Predictive Analysis by Re-installing it, it works again .

It also seem, after reimporting the original issue document, it is blasted, so you'll have to redo it from scratch.

Hope it will work for you, notice me if it does !

Guillaume BUNEL

anita_dixit
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Now it is working perfectly as it is updated on regular basis. I saved my documents locally on other folder(not the one you mentioned). So when I deleted the folder ‘Database’ in this path
C:\Users\<User_ID>\AppData\Local\SAP\Lumira and start opening the Lumira document and it worked as expected (after re-installing the latest version of SAP Predictive Analysis).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had some issues resolved this way before, so i tried and it didn't work for me.

I also have not been able to retrieve my original document, it is definitly bugged

I hope this thread will help other Predictive Analysis users find a way out

anita_dixit
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

None knows?

former_member184912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

It was great to see your issues on a SAP Connect conference yesterday.

I think this issue was also solved - right?

Best regards,

Kurt