Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought Leadership Posts

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Mentors,

I had a discussion with the SCN content team today and they would like to feature more of our content on the home page and in our newsletters. The question came up what is it that makes content worth featuring. They talked about thought leadership posts.

I asked them to be more concrete, especially for the new SAP Mentors. This is what they told me and I thought I share it with you:

Posts that get featured all have a great deal of detail, provide educational value, and deep insight into a topic. Some are more controversial than others, and some are less polished, which is OK.

So I asked for some examples and this is the list they quickly came up with. Some from fellow SAP Mentors, some from other authors.

Check them out: 

1. The HANA Cloud Platform Evolves: Reflections on Wednesday’s Press Conference
  2. SAP HANA Cloud Platform - The Full Package
  3. Work: You’re Doing It Wrong
  4. 5 Steps to Creating Social Content out of What You Already Have
  5. Get Started with the ABAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver (a doc, yes, but it could be a blog too)
  6. Gamification: Much More Than Just Fun and Games
  7. How to Approach and Pass a SAP Certification
  8. Co-Innovating the Future with #SAP Idea Place
  9. Cloud Myth Buster Summary - The Wrap
  10. Vishal Sikka Leaves SAP - What's Next?

Hope these inspire you and let us know if you have posted a blog that you think is worth featuring, but remember our culture of no entitlement.

There is no guarantee that the content team will. You will get feedback why. 

Looking forward to your posts, Mark.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TalilaB
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great thought-leadership blogs -- especially in the areas of Cloud and SAP HANA -- will be featured on the SCN homepage for 5 days and the Technology @SCN Newsletter, which has a reader base of 455K.