cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No goods receipt possible for PO with confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

My standard PO has to be confirmed according to feed back from vendor.

Then in confirmation tab, I selected the standard confirmation control "confirmations".

The GR is then not possible, which is the standard behaviour.

Now I got back to my PO in change mode, selected the "AB" confirmation category for order acknowledgment, enter a quantity and a delivery date and save this PO.

BUT this is still not possible to do the GR...why that? what could be the problem behind?

I precise

- the goods receipt indicator is set

- there is no PO history

- before filling any confirmation control, I had the possibility to make the GR w/o problem.

Could you please help?

Thx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello C Olivia,

In the standard confirmation control 0001 - Confirmations, which you use in the PO, the confirmation sequence is:

- AB - Order Acknowledgement - The vendor confirms that he can meet the requirment of your PO.

- LA - Inbound Delivery - this one is sent from the vendor when he ships your goods.

In your test you are partly doing the confirmation process and that is the problem. Without the second part (LA) the system won't let you make the GR. So what you need to do is go to ME22N change the PO by adding LA in the confirmation tab, add the quantity which is to be shipped, save and do the GR.

And yes, you can create new confirmation control with different sequence (one step) which can also solve the problem.

Regards,

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dimitrov,

Thank you very much for your reply. For me it is the most appropriate and understanble I ever read.

You clarified to me that here inbound delivery has nothing to do with the inbound delivery document that could be created in SAP (for WM requirement for example). This was the reason why for me inbound delivery confirmation had to be excluded...

Anyway, as told, I created a new confirmation with rough goods receipt (so only one step) and appropriate settings...and then this is fine for me.

Thanks again for your good feed back.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C Olivia

Go to ME12 and remove Confirmation
Control Key (EINE-BSTAE) field as blank and then go to the PO cut the article
and enter again paste the article.

Now Go for
MB01 or MIGO

Regards,

Sumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumant,

I do not have any confirmation control key in info record, neither in vendor...

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C Olivia,

Now check the below note

1518987 - MIGO: M7033 for missing inbound delivery

Regards,

Sumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant,

My process is w/o inbound delivery creation. Do I really need to check this note?

Thx

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case the note about inbound delivery will not really help you. However, you have the problem and want to be rescued, so you should accept any help, and it does not really harm to read this note. It gives you some knowledge that you may need next week in another issue.

I want give you a note too: 874264 - MB01/MIGO: Default quantity for goods receipt posting

On first sight, reading the titel, it does not really look like to address your error message, but in the content SAP explains when the message M7036 is issued

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are working on ECC 6.0 than once go through the note, it may be help you.

Regards,

Sumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read this note (of course I accept any help!) but only concerns process with inbound delivery.

Anyway I solved my issue by creating a new confirmation control key with a rough goods receipt confirmation category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OLME - Confirmations - Set Up Confirmation Control and check the confirmation sequence for the confirmation key entered in the PO.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

My standard settings for AB "Order Acknowlegment" are:

- MRP relevant: flagged (I made a test w/o this flag-> does not solve issue)

- GR relevant: not flagged (this is for MRP consideration and I do not run MRP)

- GR assignment : not flagged (only needed for several confirmations, which was not my test)

Thx for your help

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you just said: BUT this is still not possible to do the GR...why that? what could be the problem behind?

But you did not tell what SAP communicates to you if you try it, I mean. do you get an error message, which one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen

Error message is "No goods receipt possible for purchase order ..." M7036.

Thx for your help