cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to kill the Tasks in all users UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Searching for a way to clear all the tasks assigned in all users UWL.

As there are some issues in workflow, All most all the users have received inactive tasks/ unwanted tasks in their UWL, if we click on such task it is opening users Leave Overview application, as users can't delete them from Portal/front end.

Below screenshot is for your reference:

So for all such cases I wanted to kill the existing tasks in bulk or in mass scale. This is on testing server, so not worried about data loss.

Are there any reports to do this ? Please guide me here.

Regards,

Srikanth Naidu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

U CAN GO TO t-code  SWIA  AND GIVE THE DATE exactly as it in ur screen shot  and dont give time from portal like 26.05.2014 and 05.03.2014 and execute and chk the status of process leave request by employee and select them mass and kill them all at a once. ..do it date wise u can achive it

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mega Power Start Jwala & Shankar ,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

I am able to kill (Complete) the task with errors by using SWIA. by filtering them according to the error text.

In my case after approving / rejecting a leave request by employee's leave request it is triggering further process in workflow like change user ID, etc which is wrong.

Initially in manager UWL Srikanth's Leave Request

after approving / rejecting by my reporting manager the text has changed as below

Process Leave Request by Employee - Reflecting in all manager users UWL.

Best Regards,

Srikanth Naidu.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check the t-codes SWWCLEAR_DELETE  , SWIA