cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas Configuration Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've recently upgraded to Personas 2.0 SP02 and I'm having some trouble getting the RFC destination required for the Configuration check tool to work.

When attempting to create the RFC destination (as detailed in this blog: ),  I'm receiving an HTTP 404 - Not Found error when testing the connection. I've validated the host and port # are correct and working since I can successfully test the restgui service. The logon procedure I'm using is an SAP RFC Logon and the user has SAP_ALL. I'm unsure of what else to check??

Any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanx in advance,

Elder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elder,

You can refer below link, which contains persona configuration steps.

May be you can some clue there.

Happy Learning.

Praveer.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please produce the steps how we can resolve this issue.

Reg,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elder,

In RFC destination maintain screen, paste to path prefix value: /sap/public/ping. Then, try to test the connection again. If it says successful, remove the prefix path then save your entry.

Please try.

Regards,

Thien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Thien, after using that prefix path value to test I was able to successfully test the RFC destination. So I removed the prefix path and saved my entry.

I ensured that the HTTP Connection value in the Maintain Systems configuration points to my new RFC Destination and it does. However, when I go to the Configuration Check tool I'm seeing "Unable to determine configuration" for the last 6 in the Target systems list. Please see the attached screen shot.

All the information I've found points to an incorrect RFC destination causing the message below, but that's obviously working fine. Any idea what else it may be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elder,

Good to hear it worked. Regarding to items that have yellow checked, do you upgrade your SAP Kernel to latest version?

Regards,

Thien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, my kernel version is currently at 7.21 patch level 229 (228 is the minimum). I also applied notes 2017282 (Personas Client (Silverlight) : Cumulative note that contains all fixes until 14-May-2014) and 2016378 (Personas Backend (ABAP) : Correction for the issue when connecting to target system: PERSOS 200 SP02 & PERSOS 100 SP04) after installing SP02.

Not sure what else to look at.