cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM Frontend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people!!

I want to ask you help about an isuue that I have, when I go to this link: http://winserver2008:50000/strategy/

I login with my credentials, then I click on Strategy Management link of pwsample database, and then the FrontEnd page

loads to 96% and stops!

Im working on windows 7 sp1 and on InternetExplorer 11.

I attach two pictures to give a better idea.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for answering,I tried IE 10 and IE11, now I have some problems to installa IE9, but meanwhile do you have any other possible answer?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does the model connection for this one test successfully in the SSM Administrator?

Kind regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

yes, the connection is successful. But still it is not possible to get it. The load stops at 96%.

by the way, it is important to read this note when installin the 10.1SP3.

2005383 - SAP Strategy Management 10.1 SP03

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have all roles configured.

Hope this helps,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

thanks for answering, well I guess I created all of the roles, I attach screenshot of the roles created.

It was based in the instalation guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the last one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the problem is finally solved, due to all of your responses, what we did the last to make it work was to link the roles with the task, maybe they were erased because of the SP3 upgrade.

Thanks!!

sajjad_sajjad
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ingrid

I am having the same issue with our SSM 10.1 and SP3. Could you help explain what you mean by Tasks and Roles linkages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I was talking about netweaver (http://winserver2008:50000/)  in user administration, the roles were already created (SSM_CreateBriefingBook, SSM_ViewBriefingBook, SSM_CreateContext, etc), when you create a role, you have the option to link it to its task, you have to search for the task, and it has the same name of the role. Finally you add the role to a user or a group.

I hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already added the mentioned tasks to the SSM role and

I login with my credentials, then I click on Strategy Management link of any database, and then the FrontEnd page loads to 96% and stops!

One note is if i changed the model connection to the default one "MODCONN" the page will load successfully while if i used any other connection model it will hang and stop loading again on 96%

All created model connection are tested successfully.

can any one help...!?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taha,

maybe this could help you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingrid,

Did you try with another Internet Explorer version? IE10 or IE9? IE11 is not officially supported for SSM10.1 (according to PAM).

Regards

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had this issue when upgrading from 10 to 10.1...We recently upgraded to 10.1SP3 and the application no longer hangs at 96%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Les,

thanks for answering, today it was installed the upgrade 10.1SP3, but it seem not to work for me,

the frontend is still locked at 96%.

I wonder if there could be any other missing thing,

Thanks!!