cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defaulting the qualification in E-Recruiting manager requisition ehp6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

We are on EHP6 with standalone scenario.

We would like to default the qualification/requirements in Requisition form for manager when he selects the position/job.

Please suggest the pre-requisites and activities to be completed to default the same.

I'm aware about the following requirements-->

1.RECFA HRQUA to be set to X in T77SO

2.Org Unit data is( C/S objects and relationship between them) is transferred via ALE.

3. I would also like to default the qualification for internal employees.

Queries-->

1.Do I have to transfer qualification catalogue from ECC to EREC using ALE for defaulting the requirements in requisition form?

If yes what should be filter model for qualifications( which infotypes objects/ types/subtypes/ relationships are required to be transferred for this requirement.

2.Do I need to transfer the qualification catalogue for defaulting the qualification for persons? If yes what filters should be added to ALE for this.

Appreciate you quick help!

Thanks,

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Please have a look at:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/45/8150635e9c40c1e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Qualifications are stored in HR in infotype 1001 (032) for the person object type. So you need to add that in your distributional model to get all qualifications for employees also on E-Recruiting side.

For the whole qualification catalog transport check: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/43/e8640b80d7719ce10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already transported the qualification catalogue and also maintainted the following filters for-->

Object type C & S with Q--> A031

Object Type P with Q--> A032

I can see the same existing in HRP1001 after transfer.

However when I select a position in Requisition qualifications are NOT getting defaulted.

In table  V_T77RCF_OIUNIT we activate and select below values

203 Requirements S CL_HRRCF_OIX_REQUIREMENTS  “selected”
301 Requirements C CL_HRRCF_OIX_REQUIREMENTS  “selected”

Integration with OM is activated

Is there something I have missed out?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you implemented note 1829387?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate attention of Nicole/ Andy/ Roman Please..