Aggregation Level in not prepared to run on HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I've the following system configuration:

CPMBPC 810: SP 0001

POASBC 100_731: SP 0005

HANABPC 810: SP 0001

Hence we've PAK and BPC license too for working with PAK.

Now, I've created an Aggregation level: ZTPM_AG01 on top of a Multiprovider which encompasses 2 real time and 1 standard cube. By default all three are HANA Optimized.

Then why I'm getting a red traffic light for both the  aggregation level 'ZTPM_AG01' as well as the MultiProvider as shown below:

I've gone through below link:

and noted that we were in alignment for the most of the below points except the one in bold:

• Is note 1637148 implemented?
  • Is the system switched to PAK (see note 1637199)?
  • Is the InfoCube HANA optimized?
  • Is the InfoCube/DataStore Object entered in the list of HANA optimized InfoCubes?
  • Is a characteristic relationship type exit or type hierarchy used in the InfoProvider?
  • Is a data slice type Exit used in the InfoProvider?
  • Is any virtual object used (virtual InfoCube, master data with own read class etc.)?
  • Is a key figure type TIMS or DATS used (input enabled)?
  • Is the user parameter RSPLS_HDB_SUPPORT set to ‘HDB_ON’ (if necessary, see note 1637199)?

Global emergency exit switch is not set using report SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN with parameter object RSPLS_HDB_PROCESSING_OFF with blank or empty value.

I've made user parameters RSPLS_HDB_SUPPORT to HDB_ON.

Can you please let me know, what am I missing here ?

Thanks & regards,

Jomy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RussellSadd
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Although this is an older question, it is still open and other people are clearly looking it up.

If you have a red traffic light shown in this report, do a double-click on a line. This will bring up a window with more information - namely all the reasons why PAK won't run.

Best regards,

Russ