Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publications - mHTML Format

gabriela_urqua
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not able to send by email a Publication in mHMTL format. I send by email the same publication as Webi, PDF or Excel without any issue. The history of the instance shows Succesfull and the log just said

937 INFO  [PublishingService:RunInstancePool-106] BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminLog_Instance_334990 - [Publication ID # 334990] - Running publication instance.

967 INFO  [PublishingService:RunInstancePool-106] BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminLog_Instance_334990 - [Publication ID # 334990] - The global delivery rule for this publication was met; publication processing will now begin.

394 INFO  [PublishingService:RunInstancePool-106] BusinessObjects_PublicationAdminLog_Instance_334990 - [Publication ID # 334990] - Publication scheduling complete.

I'm using BO 4.1 SP03 in Windows.

Does anybody have any idea how can I resolve the issue?

Thanks very much

Regards,

Gabriela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same issue.

I have run many tests and best I can pin down is that it is not able to cope pushing the content to an email where the report contains multiple blocks.

I am able to publish a report containing a single table block as soon as I include a second it fails in the described way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela,

Let me know if you still have this issue or resolved.

I do have a solution for it.

Thanks,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

Please check the mHTML format configuration and also contact your administrator to ensure the Central Management server and the Input and Output File Repository servers are running properly.

Have a Good time.

gabriela_urqua
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Kumar

What mHTML configuration should I check? Is there any guide for this configuration? About de CMS and IFRS and OFRS, everything is OK, the servers are running properly.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Gabriela

0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the following Note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1632138

Regards

-Seb.

gabriela_urqua
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your help, I have already seen the note but unfortunately is not the same case, because the note says that the emails is received in blank but in my case I didn't receive the email.

Thanks

Regards,

Gabriela

former_member240939
Discoverer
0 Kudos

It works for me when I add at least one Enterprise recipient...