cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing in Chart of Accounts distribution SAP INTERCOMPANY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am configuring the consolidation company. I just inside the Consolidating company and executed Administration> Setup > Intercompany > Chart of Account Distribution. I did an export and and Check Status and received 100% Complete percentage and status Success. BUT when i try import ffrom the branches, the percentage is always 100% and status In progress, even after several hours. What should i do ? I am using SBO 9.0 PL05

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any solution for this issue ?
We're facing with the same problem.

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think reset will do the job. It clear off any previously run consolidation cycle which is not completed.

Regards,

Agneesh

SAP Intercompany team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I tried to reset but the issue has not been resolved.

Is there any solution for this issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I just resolved it after posting a SAP message. After a couple of steps, SAP told me to update to SBO 9.0 PL11 and update to the latest SAP INTERCOMPANY. I upgraded and everything worked fine

Regards

Hector

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

Login each of your Branch company and Consolidation company ,navigate to Administration-->Setup-->Intercompany-->B1i Server Details.

Please check that you have entered correct values on this window.

Agneesh Jain

SAP Intercompant Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just configured both companies (it was missing in one DB) with the next configuration

But again i see the importa status screen with the same time and date even though i pressed import again

What else can it be ?

Regards

Hector

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

You can always reset currently running financial consolidation process from intercompany landscape->preferences menu->consolidation configuration screen.

Regards,

Agneesh

SAP Intercompany Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I found the option and pressed reset

BUT when i do executed Administration> Setup > Intercompany > Chart of Account Distribution export,

the same screen

Regards

Hector

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

I fear some further configuration is missing in your Intercompany environment.This doesn't seem to be a major issue, however it requires an environment investigation at multiple points.

Please contact SAP Global support team. 

Regards,

Agneesh Jain

SAP Intercompany Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agneesh,

We try to export the CoA distribution on 20-07-15 its shows 100% successful, the we tried it to import for all DBs, and refresh the status it always shows 75% even after 1-2 hours.

Then we reset currently running financial consolidation process from inter-company landscape->preferences menu->consolidation configuration screen and refresh the logins for B1i for all DBs.

Then tried to export the CoA on 21-07-15, when we checked the status it shows the time of initialisation last day 20-07-15 as per screen shot attached.

How come when we reset the consolidation? and why its shows import  status always 75% for all DBs.

Please help.

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agneesh,

Refer to my last query, same happens to import status.

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agneesh,

When we check in other HO DB, only Asset Drawer CoA is imported from Consolidation DB not all. when we re-export is shows the last status and when we do import it also shows the previous date status as 75%.

looking for your expert advise.

Please help.

Regards,

Yogesh

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Ideally, the reset button should work for you. Please try the 'delete' button also just before the 'status' button on the 'import tab'.

Otherrwise, please raise the support ticket, some environment issue could be identified and fixed during the webex session.

Note: you should be on IC 2.0 PL09 or onwards.

Regards,

Agneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agneesh,

There is no as such button on this screen, I am using SAP 9.1 PL04 on QL 2012, with intercompany solution Application Version: 2.0

Add-on Build Version: 2.0.8.30

Add-on Script Version: 21.6

Scenario Package Version: 2.0.8.30

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Yogesh

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Sorry for mis-understanding. So you are on COA distribution screen and not on JE export/import.

Two way outs:

1. Raise a support ticket and this issue will be resolved by support consultant over a webex.

2. Delete the "com.cxs.b1i.consolidation" bizstore from the B1iF control center.

Choose any of the solution as per your wish.

Regards,

Agneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agneesh,

Ist way is already in process 🙂 , 2nd applied and it works. Any way one more query, if I am syncing JE from Plant 1 DB which has some cost centre attached, how these cost centre will get sync to consolidation DB as i am unable to see any mapping for that.

Thanks.

Regards,

Yogesh

former_member216187
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

As mentioned in the guides as pre-requisites that cost center master need to be common across all the companies including consolidation companies . i.e. super set of all cost centers.

I think you have already asked the similar question in different thread also.

Regards,

Agneesh