cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer data from BOPF to custom feeder class (FPM based application)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am modifying EHS ( Enviorment, Health and Safety ) standard application. I already created 2 custom tabs they use BOPF object to get/set data. They are working fine. I need to create 3rd tab, this tab displays data from a custom table ( Z- table ). I created a custom feeder class. My problem is to read data from the z-table I need key information like material number from BOPF object. How could I access the correct instance of BOPF object to get the material number in the custom feeder class.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Could you share ID of standard application configuration which you are enhancing?

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard application is EHS ( Energy Health Safety ) product. It uses EHPRC_COMPLIANCE_DATA BOPF object.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Implement IF_FPM_FEEDER_MODEL interface in your feeder class and create wire from top component (ROOT node of BO) to your own component. IO_CONNECTOR import parameter in method IF_FPM_FEEDER_MODEL~SET_CONNECTOR contains keys of parent component in wire. Just use code below to get them.

data lo_connector type ref to /BOFU/IF_FBI_CONNECTOR_BASE.

lo_connector ?= io_connector.

lt_src_keys = lo_connector->mo_source_entity->get_self_keys( lo_connector->mv_current_port ).

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

laeeqsiddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I'm not sure of your exact situation but it seems you are can try using a singleton class for the purpose. You will only have one instance and you can pass data to to your GUIBB. We have sucessfully acheived this for transfering data between custome UIBB and GUIBB. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards.

Laeeq Siddique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If 3rd tab is linked with any business object, create a sub node and add all your fields in the data structure. Now while creating a tab in fpm, use your Feeder class and pass the parameters like BO and Node.