SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Loading confirmation when in-transit sloc is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement for my client where the existing TD process has to be done with an additional in-transit location.

First the stock is transferred from main sloc to in-transit sloc using 311, followed by stock out from in-transit to customer sloc using 641.

now, in this process a new in-transit sloc has to be created for the new customer.

So after bulk schedule in o4f1, while loading confirmation is done in o4g1 following steps are followed:

1. I goto “Rebrand/Load bulk detail” tab, select line and activate the proposal (Ctr+F5), now QCI conversion happens (pop up screen is displayed, press continue).

2. Then i go back to Load Bulk screen and change In transit SLoc from SV11 to SV12

3. Then select line and activate “Confirm loading” on this i get below message:

4. Loading confirmation complete and document saved.Status of Shipment changed to 3. And afterwards whenever I try changing the loading confirmation i get this error.

What i can figure out is that the issue is that i am changing in-transit sloc from SV11 to SV12, but is it not possible to have 2 in-transit sloc and properly do re-branding. Please suggest

PFA the issue slongwith screenshot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to use two in-transit storage location during loading confirmation. during bulk schedule, In-transit location is assigned to the delivery. If you assign a separate in-transit location, the system will throw an error that no discharge documents are available for the storage location. A separate In-Transit Storage Location is usually no needed as in TD, the goods receipt is posted in the in-transit storage location which represents the stock of the vehicle that is loaded. The stock remains in the in-transit storage location until a transfer to the actual receiving plant is initiated during the delivery confirmation process.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the screen shots are not clear,  can you  re post or send the screen shots at sivapecc1@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

I have sent you the document with images on your mail id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to use two in-transit storage location during loading confirmation. during bulk schedule, In-transit location is assigned to the delivery. If you assign a separate in-transit location, the system will throw an error that no discharge documents are available for the storage location. A separate In-Transit Storage Location is usually no needed as in TD, the goods receipt is posted in the in-transit storage location which represents the stock of the vehicle that is loaded. The stock remains in the in-transit storage location until a transfer to the actual receiving plant is initiated during the delivery confirmation process.