cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIS_30252 - Your Security profile does not include permissions to Edit this Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I created a two User A. It is part of Group A.

I am Creating a Custom Access Level called "Webi Access" and included rights. Please screen attached screen picture for the rights included.

- User A is able to create to Queries, But, when click on Run Query, "It is throwing the error: WIS_30252 - Your Security profile does not include permissions to Edit this Document."

- What other rights i need to provide to refresh the query successfully. Please advise.

- Also, I have not provided, any Connection access or Universe Access to Group A.  Do i need to give Universe level Access or Connection level Access in order to see the data in the report. If so, What access level i need tp provide. Please advsie.

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try the following steps:

a) Login to CMC

b) Application Area

c) Select Manage User security

d) Grant to the particular user/group the right - 'Reporting-Enable Formatting' within the specific rights for webi.

please let me know after making the above setting.

BR

Prabhith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It worked.

Thanks for response.

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Thats great. Please close the thread if you have found the solution for the issue.

BR

Prabhith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another Observation on this same issue is :

When i drill down into the issue using this path

Applications --> Web Intelligence --> User Security --> Permissions Explorer

I have below rights.

These are the initial rights i added for the custom access level : Webi Access.

After i added few more rights(said in the above screen picture) for the purpose of Building Queries and Refreshing the reports.  Those are not updated here. Not sure the reason why.

Please advise, what are all other rights i need to include in order to refresh the reports successfully.

Regards,

Sree