SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP for HE&R - Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to install a new system for SAP Higher Education and Research. For this I have installed ERP 6.0 EHP7 system.

To make the system ready with HE&R solution does the ERP system only requires activation of business function related to Campus Management or any Support Packages has to be installed? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Megha Aggarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Megha;

With an Business Suite Ehp7 installation you are all up-to-date. There is no need to install specific SP's to activate SLcM. It is only a matter of activating the mandatory business function sets via trx SFW5. More information to be found here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90ee1a34-ecab-2b10-3cb9-ce43d37d8...

kind regards

Rob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

I think only with the activation required business function, your system is ready for SLcM functionalities.

As per my knowledge, we do not need any support package implementation here.

Still check with experts view, I am very new to this module.

Regards,

Prashanti swain

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Megha;

With an Business Suite Ehp7 installation you are all up-to-date. There is no need to install specific SP's to activate SLcM. It is only a matter of activating the mandatory business function sets via trx SFW5. More information to be found here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90ee1a34-ecab-2b10-3cb9-ce43d37d8...

kind regards

Rob

0 Kudos

Thanks Rob for the help..

For EHP7 system, we need to have release of component IS-PS-Ca same as that of SAP_APPL so an upgrade is required. After that it is only business activation related to campus management.

Regards

Megha Aggarwal