cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in "Create ERP Customer"

0 Kudos

When using "Create ERP Customer", i am getting error message "Enter a relevant role for creation of customer master data".  What specifically am I missing, I believe I configured the CVI. I am on MDG7.0.

Thanks for assistance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

charmingshan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to find a section called "Roles" and you can enter FLCU01.

If you dont see a role then you might have cross configured customer like UI with general BP-based customer UI.

Hope this answers your question

Regards,

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter role as 'FLCU01' in Role tab while creating Customer.

Regards,

Sudhir

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this message usually occurs if the assignment of the BP role to be used for customer creation is not unique in CVI. If you plan to use the Customer Like UI, there must be only a single role defined in CVI.

Best regards

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply,  to clarify in tables

Set BP Role Category for Customer Integration Overview (Transaction SM30 view  V_TBD002)

Set BP Role Category for Direction BP to Customer

only FLCU01 should be entered, all other entries should be removed?

Also in Define BP Role for Direction Customer to BP (Transaction SM30 view  CVIV_CUST_TO_BP2)  only account groups for FLCU01 should be entered.  any value for FLCU00 should be removed?

is this the correct action?  only values for FLCU01 in these table should be entered.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best Regards

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

from MDG's perspective only

Set BP Role Category for Customer Integration Overview (Transaction SM30 view  V_TBD002)

Set BP Role Category for Direction BP to Customer

is relevant since you always create or change a BP with MDG that is mapped via CVI to a customer record. Yes, you're right: that table should contain only a single role if you use the customer like UI. The reason is that within the customer like UI you won't see the list for BP role maintenance (that's only part of the customer UI). But if there is only a single role in the CVI table, CVI uses this role automatically. If there are multiple roles, CVI has no idea which one to take.

The other tables you've mentioned are only relevant if you want to migrate existing customer records to BPs. But this should never be the case within a MDG system.

Best regards

Michael

0 Kudos

HI Michael,

Confirming that all values except for FLCU01 Business Partner Customer should be deleted from this table  V_TBD002.  What entry if any should be entered in the detail screen for this value.?

Thanks for your assistance.

Best Regards

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

from MDG's perspective the role details are not relevant.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear White,

As mentioned by you these are the steps which needs to be followed to make Customer like UI working

Please close the thread if provided solution has solved the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.