cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WCEM Salestransactions Item Extension.

0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to get Custom field into Checkout Page of SalesOrder.  I've done necessary implementation by extending ItemBeanImpl and Viewhandler classes.  I've also implemented BAdi in the back end to send data to Web-shop.  I've also updated the UI-Repository & factory-config xml.  Inspite of all these the data is not coming to front end.  It is displaying a message 500 internal server error in the output text.

Can anybody help me out finding a solution for it?

Regards

Karteek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karteek

Like what Denis, you would have to check the log in the NWA of your runtime system. I hope you will be able to get there. Check under Developer Traces and you should be able to pick up what the issue is. 

If you cannot figure out what is wrong, please provide details of the log so we can be able to help .

As an alternative to the solution, you can use extension fields/data and provide the necessary extensions and implement the BADI in your backend system to provide the necessary data. I have done this only in the scenario where you are using the backend cart rather than the java cart.

Regards,

Brian

0 Kudos

Hi Brain,

There is no log available in SAP Logs/Developer traces etc in NWA.  But our custom view is getting called and one additional standard field is getting displayed, but not this extension field.   I have implemented richitemlist-readonly.xhtml to display this new field.  For extension field, I extended ItemBeanImpl.java and also ItemListViewHandler both.   I'm not sure  custom java file is getting called or not.  I have also made changes in factory-config.xml and ui-repository.xml.  This is WCEM 3.0 new version.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karteek

When you get that 500 error, the log is almost always there. Can you perhaps just send a screenshot of the Developer Traces view of the log.

I personally find it much easier to use extension fields especially if you are dealing with fields that are not part of the standard structure on the CRM side - assuming ofcourse that you are using CRM as your backend system. If you would like to try this solution, I can give you pointers.

I am certain that there is an entry in the log that points you to the issue.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Karteek

Please have a look additional information about the issue in the log.

Denis