cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRDIOQR Enhancement for selecting IObject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i need to add more conditions while searching product in  ibase-object for that i have enhanced the component PRDIOQR and tried in DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT.

But am not aware where the values getting populating and how to remove few values in the internal table.

Anyone having idea, please share.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please guide me how to remove few records in the final output. As i enhanced the EH_ONSEARCH and found that the below Query having the output result. I dont know how to acccess the internal table and remove few records.

Give me the idea, how to access the internal table records?

result = qs->get_query_result( ).

Otherwise please let me know any BADI will help my functionlity. i want to filter few records while searching the product.

Regards

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your input,

I am able to view the entire result record those are all going to view in the WEBUI. But in the EH_ONSEARCH i need to remove few records.according to my condition.

How to access the record in EH_ONSEARCH. Any one having sample code, its most helpful for me.

Reg

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have debuged and found that i need to modify the code on EH_ONSEARCH so i enhance that, but i dont know how to make my condition over here it should display the result as per my condition.

but during my debug i got that the result are stored in RESULT. But how to add my custom code here. I already enhanced this page.

Regards

Anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Help required. I  need to change the reult values in before displaying in the webui output. how to modify the internal table in en_onsearch.

Pls guide me.

/anandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to context node Search and look at the base entity ProdAdvSearchRgIndObjects.

Go to trx GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER-> dynamic query object. You will see that search criteria structure that you prbably would be to enhance is CRMT_PRIL_QUERY_ADVSEARCH_IOBJ.

I'm not sure if there is any badi for product search, but you can always redefine the handling class (crm->cross-app component->GENIL/object layer->component specific settings->product->define objects) by creating a new Z class and inherit the existing handling class. This z class will used to handle all your new search criterial logic.