Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFA World CUP 2014

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Football fellows,

FIFA world cup 2014 is going to start from  June. Which is your favourite team. I want to collect information .

Thanks

Muhammad Umar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Germany all the way if they don't face Italy. My wish is it should be Argentina vs Germany finals

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for participating  and best of luck for germans. Both germans and Netherland palyed brilliantly in their ist match. Italy is also looking good but germans looking stronger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Germans have quality all over their side. They, on paper is the best side apart from Spain.

Answers (35)

Answers (35)

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello -

You asked for information to collect? now tell us what you did with this information?

Best,

Nishan

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah, More then 95 % percent people who participate were in favour of Germans, Brazil, Argentina and Netherland. Germans got high percentage of winning. For more information please read all comment you will get answer.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a non-sport-watching person I'm just soooo glad this thing ended, so we can get on with our lives without hearing about football / soccer / whatever every day. Yay!!!

CarlosRoggan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm as well glad that it's over... every night staying until late to watch TV... every night drinking beer... these crowds of friends on public viewing... all those funny hair-cuts...those colorful flags decorating houses and cars... so many people celebrating together... has been a great time...now it's time to get normal portions of sleep again... and have our grey working days back...;-)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena

So it means you don't follow any sports? Tennis soccer or any other? Just curious to know do you know who is Maria Sharapova and who is Sachin Tendulkar

Thank$

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations Germany for winning the title and keeping it for next 4 years , how many amoung us also now SAP also contributed for this win.

see

Thanks

Ritesh

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

' MoazzaM ' wrote:

So it means you don't follow any sports? Tennis soccer or any other? Just curious to know do you know who is Maria Sharapova and who is Sachin Tendulkar

No sports of any kid, not even competitive eating. Maria Sharapova was in those annoying Canon commercials and Glamour magazine. Have no idea who that Sachin guy is, I guess he's not the Glamour material.

Olympics used to be the major eye-rolling time for me, but we got rid of cable TV last year, so this problem is solved now. More time for SCN.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is exactly what Maria said about Sachin and he was a great player and best batsman ever in Indian cricket team. You might have no idea what happened last week when Maria said this "I dont know who is Sachin Tendulkar"

Everyone needs some sports to follow and may be SCN took place for you and that is nice, I only watch mega events for football and cricket.

SCN gamification is also kind of sports for us and we enjoy it more than any other game. At least I do.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also remember someone who does not know that Hasso Platner is the opening batsman of the German Cricket team.

They dont play local cricket anymore. Last week the 3 light year match against Oracle ended in a draw on Mars when it was rained out by meteorites in the 3rd minute... 😉

Cheers,

Julius

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hahahaha Trust me when I was posting my comment I remembered you and that comment you gave me Now I know who Hasso Platner is. Thanks to Google

You know much about Cricket but your country doesn't has a cricket team. Interesting

Thank$

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I honestly thought that cricket was just a loud insect before I joined SCN. We learn all kinds of stuff here!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cricket is still a loud insect. I don't know why they named that game as Cricket. What is similarity between insect and that game but trust me people are crazy about cricket in south Asian countries. Russia should have a cricket team and you could be coach for that team

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Congrats to German Fans!

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Congratilation Germans for winning WC after 24 years, and best of Luck Argentina for 2018.

Thanks to all participants .

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should always write the full name: World Cup

WC is quite a different meaning in German language, and we really don't want to win this

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jürgen L

Congrats You must be enjoying your victory. This is not foruma 1 winning but still Soccer is a big game and whole world is crazy for that and Germany is champion for next 4 years. How is the celebration in your country?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no room for anything else in today's radio shows.

However, most people I met today moan about too less sleep instead of just being happy.

But this is typical German.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Too less sleep

We in Pakistan didn't sleep for a minute and watched 2nd round then quarter finals, semi finals on TV and for final we arranged big screen (projector) and had gathering of all my friends and colleagues etc. We didn't have our team in this tournament but we still enjoyed a lot. Some of my friends were supporting Argentina and some were praying for Germany. I think its worth not to sleep for a night if your country is winning such mega event.

From your words it looks like you didn't watch that live game. Did you?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did, together with wife and daughter. She had our flag and a painted face. And she went to school this morning, more happy than ever.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have gone to Brazil for this event. Your family could enjoy more there

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the weather is fine this weekend then we will enjoy the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Hockenheim. Brazil is still on my travel list, but I don't have to hurry, as I am already ahead of

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are we starting a country list competition?

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If you come to Brazil, contact me Jurgen.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ha ha that's like when I say "if you come to Europe contact me please."

I couldn't even make it to meet somebody who was working in a German town where we have one of our biggest plants.

It is not so easy to get 3 individuals under one umbrella, I wont go without visiting Manaus, while the females don't want to see the creepy-crawlies.

Since we are travelling USA soon I am thinking of Far East for the next year.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jürgen L wrote:

I did, together with wife and daughter. She had our flag and a painted face. And she went to school this morning, more happy than ever.

Same here, except that our Sommerferien have already started

Tomorrow the team will celebrate in Berlin just two miles from my workplace, but I guess I will not try to make my way through 5 lakhs of people...

Happy Thomas

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

As I say here in Brazil: "It makes sense"

When you come down here you can find me, I'll be your tour guide :P

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas and Jurgen

I came across a picture on twitter. Someone has done good job in photoshope. We have our contribution in this game.

Thank$

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Best of Luck Argentina - Lionel Messi !!!

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Messi will shine against Germans. Best of luck.

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Who will win 3rd place match. ( Brazil or Netherland)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Germany as well!

Former Member
0 Kudos

My favourite team is Netherland.

I thought Germany beats Brazil and Netherland beats Argentina...Then finals between Netherland and Germany. Netherland play like what they played with Spain and Germany play like what they played with Brazil.

Now  my favourite team (Netherland) is out.....Best of luck Germany !

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear best of luck for your favourite Germans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that was a hell of a beating

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally Argentina qualified for final after 24 years. Well played Argentina & Netherland but luck was with Argentina. Congratulation to all Argentinian fans. Hope to watch tremendous 3rd postion and final match between Argentina & Germany. In last world cup quarter final Germany beat Argentina badly.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

As we have seen that How Germany Beated Brazil in semi-Final and if we compare it with Argentina Vs Neitherlands... we can assume some answers to our own questions that which team is going well!

support Argentina bdw.. & hope for the best!

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Suhaib,

You are right . Every day is not same day. Hope for the best for both teams. but my Favourite team is Argentina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A complete broadcasters list for semi finals to watch online: http://www.purevpn.com/blog/football-world-cup-semi-finals/

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Outstanding game by Germans and worst from Brazil. Congratulation for record goal scoring against Brazil. Sad for such a high margin defeat and one sided game.    Best of Luck Germans for final.

CarlosRoggan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If Germany wins - I'll invite all of you to a hot chocolate in our Coffee Corner;-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is called a true fan ...........Well i also want germany to win

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Best of Luck for germans lets see tonight.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both Neymar & Silva were the best players of Brazil in this World Cup.
Both Not playing in this match is a Big Blow For Brazil ..but would still want Brazil to win ...!!
Latin American football is a pleasure to watch !!!!

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah I also want to see Brazil and Argentina in final or at lease one Latin American team in final but due injury in both sides De maria in Argentina, matches will be taugh for both Latim American teams.

Ohterwise if Netherland qualified for final, hopefully they will win.

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Agreed!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i m with winning team.

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thats winning sprit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This time for sure Germany

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Brazil is playing superb but due to Neymar injury and Silve banned, its looking difficult for Brazil to win.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Germany! Hope they reach the final...

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope to see Semi's will be interesting  and the team which plays good soccer should win. My favourite teams are Argentina and Brazil. Germany is also good team and can beat Brazil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We all are work in SAP, we should support Germany also. 

But still my favorite team BRASIL.

Regards

-AJC

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

I support Argentina! .... Champss!

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Suhaib,

My favourite team is also Argentina but Belgium is also playing good. it will be a good match. What u say about other match between Netherland & Cost Rica?

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

i am with

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think Netherland will win.

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

When i google With FIFA 2014..i get the repeatedly Images with FIFA 2014 in which BRAZIL is mentioned! u know what i mean!  Yes...

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaib Bin Aziz,

Yeah . brazil played brilliantly last night. They are also hot favourite for cup. Best of luck.:)

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brazil x Argentina

Win Argentina in our country and in the Maracanã not have price !

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, but Muhammad is asking for the matches from today

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kkkkkkkkkkkkk i miss.

Well... Brazil and Germany then kkkkkkk

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Congratulation . Your favourite Won. Hope Semi will also Interesting between them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GERMANY ...

any day

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Let see tomorrow.

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What u say about today quarter finals. Who will be winner from France & Germany, Brazil & Colombia.

Thanks

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

France and Brazil  .

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad:

Brazil and Germany

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Congratulation both of your favourite Brazil and Germany won the Match. It was a stunning match.

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TOday i am with Argentina and Costa Rica

Jose Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to see Brazil play Argentina for 3rd place next Saturday. That will be a fun game to watch with popcorn and cocktails and cheering for both teams 🙂

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lolzz.. and what do you think which team is going to be on third number? Do you think Brazil can beat Netherlands?

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

It was superb match in the morning... France did well !

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah, Thanks Suhaib Bin Aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

G suhaib

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi waqas,

G ?? Means ?  i didn't understand this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean you are right

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad:

Now as Mexico is out , I am with Brazil .

Regards Antonio.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the final game will be between two European teams

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jose,

Best of Luck. I am also with Brazil and Argentina.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think one will be from Eurpean and other from South America.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mr. PPIO  How about Final now

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Moazzam,

Argentina All in all i guess!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess its Germans this time who are gonna hold that trophy.

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah, Germans performance is outstanding this time, but hope for the best for Argentina.

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad Umar,

This FIFA World Cup 2014 , Lionel Messi on fire, Other teams also playing superbly  Germany, Brazil,Netherland ...

Too Good match Today ARG V/s SWIT

With Regards,

Ganesh

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Messi is one the great player of current era. I am seeing Brazil, Netherland, France and Argentina in  Semi Finals.

I think Argentina will win comprehensively if messi played well.

Reagrds

Muhammad Umar

CarlosRoggan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

for personal reasons, I'm in favor of Spain and Germany, since my Mum is Spanish and my Dad is German. And both teams play good soccer.

But Spain has won 3 championships in a row - so winning again is a no go for me;-)

Brazil is the incarnation of soccer-dream-team - but they have won the title already so often.

Netherlands is very strong and will probably win, but I don't like their concept of ugly and brute-force playing.

As you can see: I'm clearly in favor of a sympathetic, talented "underdog", e.g. Costa Rica, Columbia, Nigeria.

And next time, I'd like to see India participating;-)

Cheers,

Carlos

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Yeah Spainish soccer style is superb but unfortunately they are out. Nigeria is also out from round of 8. My personal opinion is that Columbia will give difficult time ti Brazil and a better team then Costa Rica.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

my favorite team is Germany

Regards

Claudia

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Best of Luck for germans

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are all lucky that South Africa has holidays so did not feel like playing this year, otherwise there would have been lots of tears... 

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Superb matches are being playing in round of 16. Netherland very luck to win by scoring in last minutes. Match between Brazil and Chile was also amzing. Last Night Cost Rica match was also brilliant.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI folks !

It's good to see everyone choosen my country Brazil as favorite, makes me happy

Everyone is welcome to visit my country, will all be very well received. Closing, I have to say, this time in Portuguese: "Sou brasileiroooooo, com muito orgulhooo, com muito amor ! Pra cima deles BRASIL, o Hexa é nosso

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to see in Final Brazil against Argentina or Netherland.

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to see Brazil x Argentina.

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All:

Now the favorites teams change after the first round.

Lets wait what more surprises will come for the next matches!!!

Regards Antonio Martinez

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Yeah its looking. Currently netherland is playing like champion. Match between Netherland and Australia was excellant.  perofrmance of last world champion (Spain) is very disapointed.

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

yes it was superb!

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Germany is good team but Muller was the only man who looking in form. But on the other hand in netheland both robbin and ven persie playing superb also sneijeder is also looking brilliant. Spain , argentina and brzail are favourite for final.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I go with Argentina and netherland

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am agree with you.

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

it's good to watch FIFA 2014... who so ever is going to win i am with them =D

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i like Germany, Muller superb form need to continue.

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for participating. yeah, Muller played superb against portugal. Germany and Netharland are looking in good touch.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compared to Germany netherland played a much better game. I really did not find germans playing their real game, we expect a lot from them. Hope Germans play to their true potential in coming games.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Germans didn't have to sweat it out isn't it? On the other hand, the Dutch were to be on their toes all the time which made the game more entertaining.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I totally agree with you, but still germans missed many chances which on any other day they would have converted it easily .

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I think 4 to 0 is pretty much enough to win the game. ^^

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup Hope they are keeping calm to play big in knock out stages

Former Member
0 Kudos

ha ha yes. Maybe the Portuguese lethargy caught up with them too

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What a match between England & Uruguay. Luckly Uruguay won the match. Suarez done this time.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My Vote To Brazil

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Best of Luck and thanks for participating

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umar,

I like Brazil

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. suhaib for participating. Hope for the best for your team.