cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Zone Activation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We have an time zone issue in my client system after searching we found two business functions " Log_Eam_tsz_1,2" we activated in our system. But i am not able to get what exactly the advantages of both the functions. In sap help document it is mentioned clearly that this business function will not show any impact on action logs . reports......

Please tell me what is the exact advantage we will get after activating this functions.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read this SAP help under Features.

Time Zone Support - Orders (CS-SE/PM-WOC-MO) - SAP Library

Based on locality of each employee, they can able to see the documents in their local time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maheswaran,

I think these business functions is not that much advantages here we are using wcm also and this will not have any impact on our permit system.

Regards.

Bhanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your client having the Maintenance department with different location & different Time zones??

If yes, you can activate that functionality. Else, it will not have any advantages of activating that.

Even that link suggests

In today's distributed business environments, maintenance no longer takes place at one single location. The most important process steps in plant maintenance, such as planning, execution and confirmation, can be made in different locations, in different systems, with different business partners, and in different time zones.

You can use the time zone support functions to instantly switch from one time zone into another. This is advisable, for example, if you run plant maintenance processes that cross different time zones and you plan plant maintenance activities in a different location to where you perform or confirm plant maintenance activities.

If planning, execution everything happen at single location & time zone, then it will not have any usage.