cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori issue after complete configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i'm facing a problem with Fiori installation/configuration in hub configuration.

Frontend server -> Netweaver Gateway based on NW 740 ABA pl 5, BASIS pl 5

Backend server -> ECC6 EHP7 based on NW 740 ABA pl 5, BASIS pl 5

- UIX01EAP component installed on frontend server
- SRA002, SRA017, SRA018 component installed on backend server

- Trust RFC connection works fine to/from Netwaver Gateway.

- S_RFCACL authorization given to users involved in the activities.

- Roles of application component installed were given to application backend users

- Tcode /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE on Gateway Server gives return code 200 to all the services imported from system alias:

- No roles where assigned to netweaver gateway users, as no role such as

SAP_SRA017_SD_SO_CR

SAP_SRA018_SD_SO_MON

SAP_HCM002_HCM_LVRQ_CR

exists on Netweaver Gateway.

When i start Fiori Launchpad Designer and login with a user existiing on both frontend and backend server, I can only see an empty screen, no application are loaded:

Tcode /IWFND/APPS_LOG result:

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?
I'm bumping my head against a wall...

Kind Regards
Massimo Solleretto.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

You have to assign catalog roles(Technical Role), group roles(Business Role) and Gateway user role.

Configuring Authorization Roles - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Each app help page has the role name.

App Implementation: Create Sales Orders - SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library

+ SAP_SD_TCR_T_X1

+ SAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP_X1

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

thanks for your answer.
I've checked the configuration and followed the links you gave me, but the error still persist,

During my check i found:

1. on backend server i can't found the SRA roles even if the SRA component are installed:

2. On backend server, while creating a Z role, I can only see the SAP LUMIRA group. Is this correct?

Here the authorization granted to fiori admin user on backend server:

And here the ones granted to Fiori Admin user on Netweaver Gateway:

On Launchpad Designer i still have the same situations:

My configuration is a HUB configuration.
Netwaver Gateway 740

Backend Server on ECC6 EHP7 Netweaver 740

Please, help me with this issue!
Regards.
Massimo

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

I think you have not installed any Fiori apps components.

Please find right components for your system.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

according to the guide you pointed to me, i've installed on my backend system the following component installed on pl 3

Frontend has the latest UI support package:

Aren't this the correct Fiori app component and UI component to be installed on backend and frontend system for a hub installation? Backend is on ECC6 EHP7.

Regards
Massimo Solleretto.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

Installed components are correct and sales role assignment is correct.

Please confirm that you can't see any Sales apps in launchpad.

You should chaek OData which reads catalog info from local.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

I also recommend you to apply SAP_UI SP08.

UI Add-on SP08 is available. 1957334 - Corrections for SAP NetWeaver UI Add-On 1.0 SP08

Regards,Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick answer Masa.

On frontend SAP_UI is already at pl 8 as you suggested.
I'm worried about role assignment because i can not find SRA roles on backend system;

i.e. I can not assign the role sap_sra_******* because this kind of role doesn't exist on my backend server even if i have successfully installed some SRA components.

Any suggestion about this?

Regards
Massimo Solleretto.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

ERP roles are not involved for catalogs and roles visibility in launchpad. Your issue is catalogs and groups are not visible in launchpad, right?

Please share your findings by OData troubleshooting.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

i've finally got what you mean, and inspected the elements through browser.
The answer is the following error:

2014-06-10 09:51:00 Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Chips('X-SAP-UI2-CHIP%3A%2FUI2%2FDYNAMIC_APPLAUNCHER')?$expand=ChipBags/ChipProperties": HTTP request failed Details: Resource Chip not found. - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST/Chips('X-SAP-UI2-CHIP%3A%2FUI2%2FDYNAMIC_APPLAUNCHER')?$expand=ChipBags/ChipProperties","statusCode":404,"statusText":"Not Found","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Resource Chip not found.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"F673F0E33323F1598388005056B1147A\",\"timestamp\":\"\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"\",\"SAP_Note\":\"\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/UI2/CX_RUNTIME\",\"message\":\"Resource Chip not found.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"},{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"Resource not found for segment 'Chip'.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

All the ZPAGE_BUILDER_XXXXXXXX services in frontend server, gives return code 200 on tcode /IWFND/GW_CLIENT

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

Please double check you have applied SAP_UI SP08 all notes. You should go through all notes. Some information notes point to other notes.

1957334 - Corrections for SAP NetWeaver UI Add-On 1.0 SP08

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

all notes and subnotes where applied, and now i've this situation inspecting elements while connected to launchpad designer but still can't visualize any app from the backend.

Regards, Massimo

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

Please focus on the launchpad issue first. After fixing launchpad issue, move to launchpad designer.

After assigning roles to the user on Gateway, do you see any Sales app tiles in launchpad?

+ SAP_SD_TCR_T_X1

+ SAP_SD_BCR_FIELDSALESREP_X1

Make sure you have configured launchpad.

Initial Launchpad Configuration - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

roles to fiori's users were already given.
I set the services ZPAGE_BUILDER_CONF, ZPAGE_BUILDER_CUST, ZPAGE_BUILDER_PERS, ZINTEROP and ZTRANSPORT to LOCAL system alias insted of the external alias i created.

Doing so launchpad and launchpad designer works properly.

Now the last (i hope) point to fix.
When clicking on create sales order APP, we receive NO DATA FOUND.

The two GET errors are related to an application component (SRA21) not installed.

Thanks for your support!
Regards
Massimo

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

I see the app is working in the last screenshot. Please share what was root cause to get this level. What setting were missing or incorrect? Sharing a solution helps other community members.

The customer is not found in the last screenshot is correct error because your have not configured sales app specific settings. Please create new post for it.

Start a discussion

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

to get launchpad designer and launchpad working properly, i set the system alias as LOCAL for the following services on frontend system:

- ZPAGE_BUILDER_CONF,

- ZPAGE_BUILDER_CUST,

- ZPAGE_BUILDER_PERS,

- ZINTEROP

- ZTRANSPORT

as mentioned in the last line of the following guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/84/33ff5551a349c4bb4df90c2fcfd96f/content.htm

As my installation is on a hub system, I was mistaken thinking of those services as external alias.

Kind Regards
Massimo Solleretto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Massimo,

thanks you very very much for the details provided , we also had a similer kind of issue once after we have done some changes in system aliases . All tiles in our fiori launch pad went crazy (eye closed sign).

We have cleared cache under above services which we have defined under LOCAL aliases and then issue got resolved.

Cheers,

Shanaka.