cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dot in line - CSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to change the color of only the dot in a line in a combination chart in DS 1.2. Please see attached picture and attached CSS code. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Anders

.chart1 svg g.v-m-plot g.v-markers.v-datashapegroup g.v-axis2 g.v-marker g.v-datashape path:nth-child(1).v-datapoint.v-morphable-datapoint {fill: red;}

.chart1 svg g.v-m-plot g.v-axis2 g.v-marker g.v-datashape path:nth-child(2).v-datapoint.v-morphable-datapoint {fill: red;}

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your first css selector the letter "s" is missing from the word "v-datashapegroup", it should be "v-datashapesgroup".

In your second css selector the "nth-child(2)" should be "nth-child(1)". (at least in my test chart: Chart Type "Line - Dual Axis") because each g.v-datashape has only 1 path element.

Or shorter selectors that can be also used:

.chart1 .v-axis1 .v-datapoint {fill: red;}

.chart1 .v-axis2 .v-datapoint {fill: orange;}

where chart1 is the name of the custom css class assigned to a chart component (Properties > Display > CSS Class).

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer... Now I able to change the dots in the line but only to the same color... How do I differentiate between the two dots in each of the lines when both lines are on the same axis? Please find my CSS-code below. The code for the two different dots are marked in yellow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes! I was able to succeed after adding g.v-marker:nth-child(1) and g.v-marker:nth-child(2). Thank you so much!

I have one last question regarding CSS then my graph is complete

I like to change the tooltip colors for the different dimensions (see image below).

Using this CSS (svg.v-m-tooltip g.v-body path.tooltipsymbol {fill: white;}) I can turn all tooltip colors white but if possible I would like to change the color of them.

Do you have any idea how?

Thanks,

Anders

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anders - please create a new discussion thread for this new question, following SCN rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I will create a new post. Just wanted to get some help from David while I had him on the hook

Link to new post:

Answers (0)