Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing My SCN profile - Can not change some fields

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A side effect of the is that profiles are becoming more important. When I select my name in the header, I get the follwoing screen

I never worked directly for this company, and I haven't worked for the SI that I worked for when I did work for this company.  When I go to edit this data in my SCN profile, the fields related to the company are greyed out...

Now, I understand the mechanics behind what has happened - According to the Service Market Place, my SCN user ID S0000873136 is registered to this customer.  Can I change these fields without losing my S number (and therefore my SCN history and connections) ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using S user ID, then you can change the name from this link http://service.sap.com/myprofile

If this link will not work, then you can contact your admin.

Also drop a mail to to sapnetwork@sap.com

Check the similar discussion

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Lets try this way.

Go to , Go to your profile Bio tab, Under your pic there will be Action category.

Under that you can select Edit profile and privacy. next screen those options will be enabled.

Otherwise you can contact sapnetwork@sap.com.

Thanks

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramanjaneyulu,

I followed the Edit profile & privacy link to get the first image in my original post. That's the screen that woun't let me change the company field.

thanks