cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Scenerio for Third party component

0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I am implementing CS module at my client place, during discussion on business process, I came across 1 business scenario where my client purchasing equipment from vendor and selling to customer.

If the equipment is get defected, customer will raise the complaint with client, and send the machine or part of machine back to the my client place for repair,  Now my client is sending this machine or part of machine to vendor for repair.

After the repairing , vendor sent the machine or part of machine back to my client place and then sent to customer by my client.

When defective

Customer--> Client --> Vendor

After repair

Vendor--> Client --> Customer

Request you all to provide a solution to make above scenario in SAP Customer Service module.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Process would be

1.Create service Notification  in IW51

2. Create repair order inotder to receive return delivery of defective from Customer

3. Create Service order from Repair order to capture the service /Repair cost

4. In the service Order using control Key SM03, which will create a PR to vendor

5. Now part can be sent to vendor using PO and do MIGO ( using 122 movement type)

6. After the repair , you can take the material with movement type 101

7. post the material to service order using 261 and

8. Do outbound delivery from the repair order

this is a lengthy process and requires lot of integration between MM and CS

try to replicate in IDES and revert if you find any difficult

regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

Hello Santosh

Thank for reply

I have taken the defective material from customer site to repair stock through repair return process.

Now when i am creating the return PO which is hitting 161 movement in system and i am unable to take the stock back.

Kindly suggest how we have to perform the cycle to send the defective piece to vendor to take it back, without impacting inventory.

Thanks in advance.