Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARTS in VC using BPM Reporting data source data

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to draw charts by using BPM reporting data source in VC.

My scenario is that status for each task is mapped to reporting activity in BPM. For example my request status would be PENDING  once BPM started and if approver approves it then status would again updated to  APPROVED and REJECTED in case of rejection. Like wise status been updated with different values.

I have created new model and drawn charts with bpm reporting data source data. Resultant charts are showing each status for the same request but i want only recently updated status i.e if my request is rejected from approver then final status of the request will be REJECTED which i am looking for.

I have seen OCCURRENCE_T attribute in the data source and i think i can use it to take latest status.

I am new to VC. So please help me to write expression in some utility functions to exclude unnecessary statuses for the same request.

Thanks in advance,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

tried different way to achieve this.

1. BPM api to fetch reporting data.

2. Filtered by latest date.

3. exposed this logic as web service

4. Consumed in VC to develop charts

Regards,

Naresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202465
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neresh,

Sounds like a matter of identifying the relevant field and using it, as long as it's updated on the backend. Could you please share screen shot of model / layout board / application?

Thanks,

Udi